New Baseball Jersey Template

JayJaxon

I wanted to show off the new jerseys I made with my template. I did the retro Astros jersey to show the pullover template. I used my Braves to show the BP jersey, and I wanted to just post the new Nationals jersey because when I was creating the Stars & Stripes caps, I went ahead and did the DC logo.

I know the jersey is still too long. I am still trying to make it a reasonable length, but for now, this is what I have. Questions? Comments? I would love to hear from you.

newpresentation.png

• 6 months later...

I am working on a new template. This is an old thread.

That particular template (just the jersey) is my first attempt at a template...Now I liked it a lot and so did many others, but people would always ask "Where's the pants?"

I pretty much traced this one from a picture of a Dodger's jersey, and as you can tell, the shadowing (Among other things) are sub-par.

After I started the new baseball template, I pretty much left this one alone. But if anyone wants it, I wouldn't mind giving it out. It is way out of order, and filled with failed experiments that I had not deleted yet, but if anyone wants to give it a go, I don't mind sending it.

jayjackson3@yahoo.com

Archived