Edmonton Oilers Concept

uniguy22

This is my first concept in a while, so I decided to try and fix the Oilers. I really hate the Oilers current road and home uniform. I like the alternate, but I feel it is too dated. So what I wanted to do was make a concept for the Oilers that I thought could be an update to their old jerseys. I was watching a Sharks game when I realized their template would be perfect for the Oilers, with some modification. I know some people don't like numbers on the front of jerseys but I felt it looked really good on the alternate jersey with the wordmark. Anyways, here they are. C & C please.

oilershome2.png

oilersaway2.png

oilersalternate.png

NO WHITE ALTERNATES!

Why? That isn't a rule, and I think it happens to look good in this case.

White alternates really bug me unless you are the Canadiens or the Leafs.

I don't see the point of having a jersey being white unless it is the road jersey. Colour adds to to a jersey and makes it what it is.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

NO WHITE ALTERNATES!

You should learn to express yourself in a more productive manner.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Blues have shown us that navy and royal can work together... but for some reason they're not here.

Maybe try butting the orange against the navy rather than the white? It may "soften" things a bit. Go with a thicker orange around the navy, and then a thinner white. Just a thought.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived