Patriots to debut new uniform Sunday?

gingerbreadmann

It'll probably be white jersey/silver pants. Just a hunch.

I'd personally prefer all-silver. The white jersey/silver pants combo would look terrible.

Is this game in Seattle? If so, then why would they be wearing their silver jerseys? But, then, this is the Patriots, and if there's one team the league would grant an examption to as far as wearing a colored jersey on the road, it'd be the Patriots. (Hey...it ain't white, it's silver...so I say it's colored.)

Having said all that, however...are you sure you'd really want to see them in all silver?

But when they wore the silver jersey at home, the visiting team always wore their home jerseys.

Any pics or links of this Reebok style? I've heard of it but haven't seen any examples.

55B87AF9D111431B814600A06ECCF723.jpg

Notice the lack of the 'NY' logo under the collar and the difference in material. The Reebok logo looks different as well.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Actually, you're right. It almost looked like some of the players were wearing current diamond-mesh jerseys, even though some of the photos make it look like they have the new fabric. Of course, they wouldn't have the new jersey for Seau since he was signed this week. They probably used his jersey from last season.

But, it does look like some players are wearing the solid fabric on their jerseys.

Archived