Laker Scout Posing Nude....

BrySmalls

Article

While the economic downturn has caused many to lose their shirts, former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Bonnie-Jill Laflin has lost all her clothes in a racy new PETA ad designed to help people avoid bankrupting their health. Lying nude on top of a desk in front of two panicky Wall Street traders, Laflin urges them to "bank on your health: Go vegetarian!" The ad--which is slated to debut next week in New York City's financial district--goes on to advise, "From heart disease to impotence, from obesity to diabetes, eating meat could bankrupt your body. Whatever else you may lose, save your health." Adds Laflin, who now is the only female NBA scout and works for the Lakers, "These are uncertain times, to say the least, but one thing that everyone can be sure of is that by kicking the meat habit and going vegetarian, they're doing the best thing that they can for their health--and for animals and the environment." -- PETA

lakerscout.jpg

Well I'm a member of better version of PETA:

People Enjoying T!ts and A$$es

Either way, both involve eating meat.

In the sexual connotation, son, "eating meat" means something entirely different than your attempted joke meant for it to mean.

In the sexual connotation, son, "eating meat" means something entirely different than your attempted joke meant for it to mean.

give him a break mbisordi never lets him anymore.

spacer.png

So McCall's a vegetarian now....

I saw, I came, I left.

Don't know whether it's my fatigue at this hour or your comic genius, but I can't stop laughing.

(sorry McCall)

Now that was just unnecessary.

Here's the ad:

quick send this to the babe of the week thread. i know she is doing this for peta but damn that woman is fine. Instant wood right there.

WTF? :blink:

I don't know... you tell me why you're responding to your own quote? :oops:

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived