NHL outdoor games

goalieboy82

anything new on the 2010 winter classic. what are the places that the nhl have in mind (the front runners). might like to go and watch it there in person.

thanks

any new news on the 2010 winter classic site. also when will we find out the place.

DOES ANYONE HAVE NEWS ON THE 2010 WINTER CLASSIC?! ALSO WHERE IS IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Earth.

You know, a) the caps aren't really necessary and B) if something came out, don't you think it'd be here?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anything new on the 2010 winter classic. what are the places that the nhl have in mind (the front runners). might like to go and watch it there in person.

thanks

any new news on the 2010 winter classic site. also when will we find out the place.

DOES ANYONE HAVE NEWS ON THE 2010 WINTER CLASSIC?! ALSO WHERE IS IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Earth.

You know, a) the caps aren't really necessary and B) if something came out, don't you think it'd be here?

I think it was supposed to be a sarcastic reaction to goalieboy's repeated requests for information. Another reason why sarcasm doesn't translate well on the Internets.

In all seriousness, though, I don't think we'll hear anything until closer to when the 09-10 regular season schedule comes out in the offseason.

thanks

Earth.

I think it was supposed to be a sarcastic reaction to goalieboy's repeated requests for information. Another reason why sarcasm doesn't translate well on the Internets.

In all seriousness, though, I don't think we'll hear anything until closer to when the 09-10 regular season schedule comes out in the offseason.

If goalieboy won't reply to my repeated requests to explain what the hell an Anzac day is, then we don't have to tell him the location of the 2010 Winter Classic (hint: January).

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived