Sports Identity Showdown I

ShinyHubCaps

I'll jump in with Reno, Nevada.

The ever so obvious Reno 911!

I gots Boston, though I was this close to taking Honolulu just because you neglected poor Hawai'i on the logo map. :cry:

Don't worry, we'll play the All-Star Game in Hawaii. B)

Good idea, I think this will be a good contest. I am going to go ahead and reserve Phoenix. Thanks.

I'm trying to cap city populations at 1 mil. Is there a specific region of Phoenix or some other city that you would prefer? I hear Scottsdale is lovely this time of year.

And in a couple minutes, I'll post the new applicants and new regions. Would folks here like the list to be limited to a certain number? That is, voting will be "top three" format, so if we let it grow, you might be just one of 30... I don't have a problem with it if the applicants don't.

Sorry, I missed that. Scottsdale is great, that is actually where I am headed this winter break, so I had that in mind in the first place.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm game (especially since I'm out of a job in 2 weeks... :( )

Was looking for the most northern 100,000 city possible, but after seeing the Alberta and BC options, I decided to go east.... to Québec...

So I'm claiming Saguenay (143,692 population) still debating between two names - Both inspired by Wiki's description of the town)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived