Red Sox new logo

Patsfan99

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the new road uni's, I'm talking the grey ones, they absolutely blow the old ones out of the water. Seeing Brad Penny wearing them with the high socks, it's a nice, clean classic look. A+ to them and I was one of the people who doubted and king of hated the new look, but it's just a nice classic baseball look.

They look like the Yankees with all the navy blue.

There was nothing wrong with the old Red Sox uniforms. They had a classic baseball look that also set them apart from the long standing look of their main rivals. Quite simply what they had before was better. I said it then and say it now, these new uniform screams of cash grab.

They look like the Yankees with all the navy blue.

There was nothing wrong with the old Red Sox uniforms. They had a classic baseball look that also set them apart from the long standing look of their main rivals. Quite simply what they had before was better. I said it then and say it now, these new uniform screams of cash grab.

Haha next year they should change their homes too. Make the script and numbers all blue, no red outlines, blue sicks, and use pinstipes!!

and to be fair about the blue socks, the Chicago white sox do wear black ones...

Logos DO NOT belong on game hats. It looks bush league. The only possible exception I can think of is Toronto, back when they had the iconic blue jay logo. In every other case, it sucks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Logos DO NOT belong on game hats. It looks bush league. The only possible exception I can think of is Toronto, back when they had the iconic blue jay logo. In every other case, it sucks.

I fully agree. Especially when the logo is a pair of socks. Other than that I don't actrually mind the blue Red Sox uni (save the lack of red socks on there feet!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

What about the bird on the O's cap? Or the old Devil Rays logo? How about the old Brewers or Seattle alt?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

What about the bird on the O's cap? Or the old Devil Rays logo? How about the old Brewers or Seattle alt?

O's gets a pass, but basically only because they've never worn a monogram in my lifetime (no, the stupid "O's" caps don't count.)

The Devil Rays alt caps that only had the ray were ridiculous. At least their other caps always had the TB with the ray. I'm not a fan of the BIG, but at least it technically was letters (yeah I know, it was their logo too.) The Seattle alt looked like a BP or fashion cap. Not an on-field MLB level cap.

So basically I'm exempting Toronto and Baltimore from this rule. Any other requests for exemptions will be heard and ruled upon in the order in which they are received.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

O's gets a pass, but basically only because they've never worn a monogram in my lifetime (no, the stupid "O's" caps don't count.)

The Devil Rays alt caps that only had the ray were ridiculous. At least their other caps always had the TB with the ray. I'm not a fan of the BIG, but at least it technically was letters (yeah I know, it was their logo too.) The Seattle alt looked like a BP or fashion cap. Not an on-field MLB level cap.

So basically I'm exempting Toronto and Baltimore from this rule. Any other requests for exemptions will be heard and ruled upon in the order in which they are received.

Ok... how about Houston's and Cleveland's caps? They also just have logos...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived