Red Sox new logo

Patsfan99

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna need a lot of help to make sure that they don't screw this one up.

*Prays to God*

*Prays to Jesus*

*Prays to Jewish God*

*Prays to Allah*

*Prays to Buddha*

*Prays to various Hindu dieties*

*Prays to the Sun God*

*Prays to The Flying Spaghetti Monster*

*Prays to whatever the hell it is that Scientologists believe in*

*Prays to Bobby Orr*

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

*Prays to God*

*Prays to Jesus*

*Prays to Jewish God*

*Prays to Allah*

*Prays to Buddha*

*Prays to the Sun God*

lol wow.

He forgot the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I bought the men's version months ago at Urban Outfitters, definitely not an early leak. The Red Sox aren't foolish enough to use the contrasting sock logos together.

From what I see, it is going to be a navy hat, with dueling red sox, and a red button. There doesn't look to be a white outline around the dueling sox. That hat in the picture, I have no idea if that is it or isn't, I just saw it on the site in the MLB thread and used it for the example.

*Prays to God*

*Prays to Jesus*

*Prays to Jewish God*

*Prays to Allah*

*Prays to Buddha*

*Prays to the Sun God*

lol wow.

He forgot the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

fixed.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

there were those mock ups that were floating around SoxandDawgs, that now, after hearing Larry, make me think they aren't too far off.

gray with blue lettering in the current boston font, i would guess.

i would hope they would go crazy and do a gray jersey w/ the sox on the chest on the side.

Ha! We got a shout out.

As for the logo, an image of a new hat popped up on New Era?s website earlier this week which has since been removed. Thankfully due to the power of the internet, the image has been floating around especially on the great Chris Creamer?s Sports Logo Message Board. Chris also runs a fantastic website which has every sports logo you could think of, including all the past Red Sox logos.

The two socks alone? So the circle logo becomes an alternate?

I think that makes them less recognizable as a brand, to have so many varied logos.

Well maybe they want to outshine the Yankess and say - "See people will recognize us just by these two sox, and you have to have the the initials of your city for people to know who you are."

Ha! We got a shout out.
As for the logo, an image of a new hat popped up on New Era?s website earlier this week which has since been removed. Thankfully due to the power of the internet, the image has been floating around especially on the great Chris Creamer?s Sports Logo Message Board. Chris also runs a fantastic website which has every sports logo you could think of, including all the past Red Sox logos.

Sweet! Free publicity is the best kind!

I think that makes them less recognizable as a brand, to have so many varied logos.

Well maybe they want to outshine the Yankess and say - "See people will recognize us just by these two sox, and you have to have the the initials of your city for people to know who you are."

The city so nice, they named it twice..

That only works if they eliminate the circle logo. Otherwise it's a muddy brand with too many "primary" logos.

Archived