March Mayhem

IowaFan26

Oh how the radio has pissed me off royally the past two days. Sporting News Radio has scores every twenty minutes all given in a two minute span, and I only have a five minute window of breaktime at work, and usually it begins with about 4 minutes till update time. So I go to my car to hear the NHL scores, and I get the like ten NBA scores and they mention "with the win the Blahtown Blahers move into a half game ahead of the Ikehood Cairlesses for the 8th and final playoff spot), then I get like 50 NCAA scores and they have to take the time to say the names of all 50 conferences and all 100 teams and then say who got the most points for each them. (By this time, my coworkers have gone back to work and I am too busy lolligagging in my car trying to hear the hockey scores.) And with every passing scores I'm thinking to myself "How could anybody possibly give a f- about all 50 games?" And then they brief us on the NFL signings and then with about ten seconds left they run quickly through the NHL scores not even mentioning who did what or who moved into what spot in the conference.

This morning they started with the NCAA scores first then the two NBA scores. Just the NCAA scores alone made me ask that immortal question again, this time adding "Hurry the f- up!". Once again they had to squeeze in the like ten NHL scored into the final twenty seconds.

How I loathe the NCAA.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Go Utes!

utah_utes.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You know everytime I see the Utah Utes mentioned I can not help but think of taht scene in My Cousin Vinny where Joe Pesci in a New York accent says 2 Younths and the Judge asks "Whats a Ute?""

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well they won the MWC title. The Utes have made a name for themselves over the past 15 years!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

There is still time to enter our pick group set up at yahoo, so if you have not signed upo yet do so nwo we have until the games begin Thursday.

ID# 11448

Password: logosrule

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived