I mentioned my favorite line in the overall TV thread, but here it is again:

"You tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is, 'never try.'"

-- Homer to Lisa

I also like

"Go banana!"

-- Ralph trying to win the rolling fruit contest

and the classic Ralph line...

"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

I know it's already been mentioned, but it's a great line, especially since I was an English major in college.

There is one paricular episode where Ralph becomes Bart's friend and he has a handful of great sayings in this one episode.

Ralph: This is my sand box I'm not allowed in the deep end or there's that's where I saw the leprachaun, he told me to burn things, and we can't forget, she's touching me in my special area( Marge touches shoulder)

Cheif Wiggum: sure Marge we'd all like some real friends

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Thanks for pleasing this old Italian-American stereotype!-The mob boss after Krusty entertains him

JFK joins Republican party posthumously-The FoxNews spoof (Best of their recent stuff)

:D You know JFK's policies more match the Republicn Party of today then Democratic today who went to so far left in the last 40 years we need On Star to find them.

JFK was for cutting taxes.

JFK most famous quote "Ask not what your country could do for you, but what you could do for your country"

Democrats Today "Ask what more programs your country can give to you, because the country ows you.

Ya can't compare policies from 40 years ago today. If we could, I could accuse the Progressive Conservatives of hating the flag.

But this isn't a political debate. So, Another quote:

Homer at first door:Heeeeeeere's Johnny! D'oh!

Homer at second door:Daaaaaaaavid Letterman! D'oh!

Grandpa: Hello David!

Homer at third door with stopwatch: All this and Andy Rooney tonight on 60 minutes!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a jewel from last week

"That was the worst Cosmic Wars ever, I am only going to see it 3 more times.... today"-Comic Book Guy

How true that is for fanatics. I am Mets collector and have every yearbook but 1962, which I cant currently afford or I would have it. I also have a great collection of comorative patches they wore, and because of this I had to get this years She Stadium Anniversary Patch which is the ugliest Patch EVER!

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

a newer one

Homer to Rod or was it Todd when Rod or Todd is scared by the movie.

Rod: I'm scared

Homer: Relax stupid, it's just a movie, although parts of it are true, some of it happened in this very theater

Lisa scared as well says " I'm not watching(puts head in Homer's lap)"

Homer says "Can daddy rest his drink on your head"

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived