Air Force Concept Logo

JJSCOTT

My brother graduated last year from the Academy and I made a lot of friends with guys on his baseball team. They want me to design their baseball shirts this year to have printed but I hate the old logo and wanted to do something a lil more modern for them. This is a couple logos I came up with... what do you guys think? any suggestions?

AFnewlogo-1.jpg

AFbaseballdiamond.jpg

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I am not totally crazy about the one with the AF but I thought it needed AirForce or AF somewhere. Do you guys like the back wing full blue or the white? Think a taloned foot coming from underneath is needed? I had one but I didn't really like it and didn't want it looking too much like the ATL Falcons.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

I usually don't comment on original logos (non-recolored) that people create, because I couldn't do better and you know the expression if you don't have anything nice to say . . . But, your falcon logo is outstanding. Very good work.

Everyone loves a roundel.

That is simply some of the best work I have seen in a while, in any medium, digital or physical. The falcon just seems perfect to me. I kind of wish the Blue outline was a tiny bit thicker, but other than that the whole look is amazing. The lightning bolt wing makes it. I love it. Protect this.

That is simply some of the best work I have seen in a while, in any medium, digital or physical. The falcon just seems perfect to me. I kind of wish the Blue outline was a tiny bit thicker, but other than that the whole look is amazing. The lightning bolt wing makes it. I love it. Protect this.

Blue wing is definately better. It's supposed to be shadowed, not highlighted. Excellent stuff.

I'd see about altering the tail just a bit, to help eliminate any little traces of "Atlanta Falcon" that may appear to be there. A slightly different tail could help. Though what you have looks great, maybe just play around with it and see what you can come up with.

I usually don't comment on original logos (non-recolored) that people create, because I couldn't do better and you know the expression if you don't have anything nice to say . . . But, your falcon logo is outstanding. Very good work.

That's actually one of the reasons why you should offer c/c to original logos. Remember, the target market for these logos is people who buy the gear, the majority of whom can't design it. If logos were designed solely to appeal to designers, it's likely that many of today's successful logos would never have been released.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Very nice. I like the lightning bolt wings

I agree with the group-the original logo with the AF is solid. Well done.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived