Playoff logo

birdshockey

I need creative assistance. I've been overwhelmed with all the different sites I've been doing lately and ran into a creative block at the wrong time! I'm trying to make a logo for the playoff run (Seattle Thunderbirds, Western Hockey League). My tagline is "The Road to the Memorial Cup is paved in Blue and Green". Does anyone have some ideas you could shoot my way? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ana

http://www.seattle-thunderbirds.com

You are from the Thunderbirds? The SEATTLE Thunderbirds? And you ask us for logo help? WE are still waiting for Create-a-Jersey Contest Results! How do we know that we're not just gonna make a bunch of logos that will disappear into a black hole and never be heard of again?

Please, I mean no disrespect, however some of us have been waiting for the contest results for months already.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Wow...ok..well...first off, I do this website VOLUNTARILY, secondly, I've only been doing it for 2 months now. I have nothing to do with the jersey contest, and the office itself has NOTHING to do with me posting here for advice. I did it because I come and read this board often and like to see the concept design that everyone here has. It was for my own personal need to get a boot of creativity which I've been drained of from working on several sites at once over the past few months.

I apologize for even asking for some creative advice, and I'll stop doing so.

Ana

Anyone have a pic of the Memorial Cup?  Congrats to the T-birds, and if you do hear anything about the jersey contest PLEASE let us know!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Sorry, I was a little frustrated. My bad. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Regarding your logo, I think STL Fanatic is on to something with his road idea, especially given the tagline. Seeing an image of the Memorial Cup would help definitely.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I have an idea in mind, and since I'm having trouble falling asleep, I'm going to see what I can come up with.

Memorial Cup page on the CHL website

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Here's my idea.  I couldn't make up my mind on the colour arrangement, so I have three versions.  (The tan background colour isn't part of the design, it's just there to show the outlining.)

playoff-road.gif

playoff-road2.gif

playoff-road3.gif

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

great idea, i think the orientation needs to be changed, look at the profile of the cup, it could be superimposed to look like the space needle, i dont like how its floating in the up right corner.

but lets not get all negative, i love the bricks, and the overall production quality is beautiful

Archived