San Diego Chargers Retro Revamp

Ross_Shafer

idk why everyone is being so harsh I think it is a great looking revamp.

same here

because the purpose is to improve. it looks good, but there is def room for improvement. for instance i would like to see a different horse model on it (see below). I also think a secondary with an interlocking SD would look cool.

zkazxj13uqx4q46zo8rh.gif

idk why everyone is being so harsh I think it is a great looking revamp.

same here

because the purpose is to improve. it looks good, but there is def room for improvement. for instance i would like to see a different horse model on it (see below). I also think a secondary with an interlocking SD would look cool.

zkazxj13uqx4q46zo8rh.gif

i understand that there is room to improve. but im not trying to improve that logo, sure its an updated version of the one im doing, but i really like the older one. i like the horse much better than that one. so i wanted to try and improve that one, not the one you posted.

I really like it. It looks clean and modern. The only complaint is the font you used. You should have used something thinker and more distinctive. That looks like a font for a cheap computer repair store or something.

yeah i wasnt to happy with the font either.... i have SDs font now, and well ive never liked it, so im still playin round with ideas... i was thinking just a big bold SD

Archived