fishheatcats

Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

well i could see how it looks but i dont think it will be that great

It'll automatically be better than having both city and nickname. Pick one or the other. Don't cram in both.

THE SAINTS HAVE NO MINOR LEAGUE TEAM

DES MOINES HAS NO NFL TEAM

DES MOINES=NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

TOTCL.png

Lol, beating the CAPS LOCK dead-horse will only encourage him to further annoy the patrons of this board.

So, we have another jerk on our hands. Whoopty-freakin'-do, lol.

9167.jpg

On-topic, I really like the stuff here. I would have claimed a team if I wasn't working on another project. Great work everyone.

I'm on board with Arizona Cardinals, with the city in Albuquerque, NM Thunderbirds

I dont know if anyone mentioned this already but the name Albuquerque Thunderbirds is already taken by the NBDL team in Albuquerque so you might want to go with another name unless you dont care

The Primary Logo for THe Memphis Jackals

jackals_logo.jpg

The Primary Logo for THe Memphis Jackals

jackals_logo.jpg

Great logo! But you should make the "Rtistic" wordmark more transparent, its kind of running over the logo as is. Great job.

without the "RTistic"

jackals_logo-1.jpg

Again, you DO REALIZE that Memphis has already been claimed?

I'm still working on this project. The Redskins' affiliate will be in Norfolk and be called the Powhatans. Logos and uni should be done by Sunday.

without the "RTistic"

jackals_logo-1.jpg

Yeah, by ME! RTI

update on the broncos, anything to change?

wyobroncoeshome-1.png

wyobroncoesroad-1.png

wyobroncoesalternate.png

p.s.: Just wanted to say I am keeping the full name on the front because i am going for the "high school" look. I know on my team that has very classic jerseys with the names on the front we talk about how we are playing for our school and that if we ever forget to just look down. And kind of team is the kind i am going for in this concept

Sheridan High School in Sheridan, WY are known as the Broncs and that logo looks just like them. You'd be better off trying to make them look more 'pro' and less like Sheridan HS or you'll have a hard time convincing your notional fans to buy Broncs gear. Might be better to make them look more like the Denver throwbacks. Locals were upset, for example, when the Casper Rockies changed their name...because they liked that it tied them to the major league club.

without the "RTistic"

jackals_logo-1.jpg

That's Cool, I'll Move my team to Cordova, TN. My bad I didn't see the new updated roster

without the "RTistic"

jackals_logo-1.jpg

Yeah, by ME! RTI

Actually I think this has been said many times Mccall had them as the St Louis Rams affiliate the Memphis Pharaohs

and here is an updated look at the teams claimed bolded the ones that have there identities posted and these are all from what posts i've seen so don't freak out

on me if your name isn't beside the team lol

-Miami Dolphins - Palm Beach Breakers - fishheatcats

-San Diego Chargers - Las Vegas Aces - raysox

-Carolina Panthers - Raleigh Airborne - dgnmrwrw

-Green Bay Packers - Milwaukee Wolfpack - Viper

-Denver Broncos - Cheyenne Broncos - jake22

-New England Patriots - Pawtucket Pats - StatikGS

-Minnesota Vikings - St. Cloud, MN - MattMilone

-Cincinnati Bengals - Louisville Tigers - McCarthy

-Atlanta Falcons - Alabama Gladiators - bigmike

-Indianapolis Colts - Fort Wayne Generals - Ross_Shafer

-Seattle Seahawks - Tacoma Tugs - chrisCLEMENT

-New York Jets - Hartford Fighters - chestnutz6

-Houston Texans - Team city/name TBA - bruschimania

-Buffalo Bills - Toronto, ON, CA - drury23

-New Orleans Saints - UNCLAIMED ????????????????????????????

-Philadelphia Eagles - Harrisburgh, PA - PhilliesPhan1325

-Jacksonville Jaguars - Team city/name TBA - brandon_odis

-Detroit Lions - Team city/name TBA - -(dp)-

-San Francisco 49ers - San Jose, CA - dcameronh

-St. Louis Rams - Memphis Pharaohs - McCall

-Arizona Cardinals - Albuquerque Thunderbirds - Gary.

-Baltimore Ravens - Richmond Ravens - NEW.ERA.PANDA

-Cleveland Browns - Columbus, OH - sizemorematters

-Tennessee Titans - Team city/name TBA - RTI

-Pittsburgh Steelers - Morgantown, WV - gingerbreadman

-Oakland Raiders - Redding Turtles - TalktoChuck

-New York Giants - Team city/name TBA - scottysprings

-Dallas Cowboys - Fort Worth, TX - Spearhead

-Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Orlando Corsairs - MBurmy (Helmet only)

-Washington Redskins - Team city/name TBA - cappital92

-Chicago Bears - Team city/name TBA - UNCLAIMED ????????????????????????????????????????

-Kansas City Chiefs - Portland Volcanoes - BIGBAD ????????????????????????????????????????

Okay guys sorry I've been a little slack over the last few days keeping up with who has what team etc. Unless anyone has any objections, here is what I've gathered from the last few pages of posts:

The Saints have in fact been picked up, by shiznit1083, and the city is Jackson, MS.

The Bears remain unclaimed(I think). So whoever wants to(or may have already) claim their affiliate can do so.

Also, we have two Chiefs affiliates, done by BIGBAD and huskeraddict. I was going to only admit one, but in light of some of the confusion of who claimed who, I'll put both in the voting. I'll let democracy do the dirty work.

If I missed anything please let me know, and thanks for hanging with me on this project guys. Some cool stuff has come out of it so far.

Okay guys sorry I've been a little slack over the last few days keeping up with who has what team etc. Unless anyone has any objections, here is what I've gathered from the last few pages of posts:

The Saints have in fact been picked up, by shiznit1083, and the city is Jackson, MS.

The Bears remain unclaimed(I think). So whoever wants to(or may have already) claim their affiliate can do so.

Also, we have two Chiefs affiliates, done by BIGBAD and huskeraddict. I was going to only admit one, but in light of some of the confusion of who claimed who, I'll put both in the voting. I'll let democracy do the dirty work.

If I missed anything please let me know, and thanks for hanging with me on this project guys. Some cool stuff has come out of it so far.

WHAT CONFUSION?

I CLAIMED KC FIRST

WHAT CONFUSION?

I CLAIMED KC FIRST

Don't do me a favor and turn off caps lock, okay? Thanks.

I do have to say this Bigbad did claim the Chiefs first but that's all I'm saying

so he is being annoying with caps but he still did call them first so i say he gets them, the caps thing should not come into the final decision