Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, for one, object to having BIGBAD claim the Chiefs affiliate. Not because of the typing in all CAPS, but because he's placing the Chiefs affiliate in Portland, Oregon, which is WAAAAY too far away from Kansas City. huskeraddict, though coming in 2nd to BIGBAD in claiming the Chiefs affiliation, has his team in Des Moines, Iowa, which is much closer to KC than Portland is.

Therefore, I think huskeraddict should have the Chiefs affiliation claimed... but that's my opinion.

YOZXkBG.png?1

I, for one, object to having BIGBAD claim the Chiefs affiliate. Not because of the typing in all CAPS, but because he's placing the Chiefs affiliate in Portland, Oregon, which is WAAAAY too far away from Kansas City. huskeraddict, though coming in 2nd to BIGBAD in claiming the Chiefs affiliation, has his team in Des Moines, Iowa, which is much closer to KC than Portland is.

Therefore, I think huskeraddict should have the Chiefs affiliation claimed... but that's my opinion.

SO IF I POST A TEAM IN TUCSON FOR THE CARDINALS

I SHOULD GET IT OVER THE GUY WHO CLAIMED ALBUQUERQUE

CAUSE TUCSON IS CLOSER?

SO IF I POST A TEAM IN TUCSON FOR THE CARDINALS

I SHOULD GET IT OVER THE GUY WHO CLAIMED ALBUQUERQUE

CAUSE TUCSON IS CLOSER?

No because Albuquerque isn't ALBANY and actually has some proximity to it's NFL affiliate.

~?~

This is why I decided to include both in the voting. While BIGBAD did claim the Chiefs' team first, huskeraddict's concept fit the project guidelines much better. Portland, Oregon isn't exactly full of Chiefs fans, and that was the idea when choosing the cities for the affiliate teams, to place the team in a city that supports the NFL team, but is too far away for fans to see live action.

What about you act like a decent forum poster instead of a petulant troll?

Post in sentences, with proper capitalization and punctuation instead of this awful, awful gimmick.

Your behavior, in this thread and others, is more than enough reason for fishheatcats to not allow you to take a team given the circumstances.

I AM A DECENT POSTER

PEOPLE ASK FOR C&C I GIVE IT TO THEM

I DONT MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE IF THEY MISSPELL A WORD

OR MAKE A MISTAKE

THIS BOARD IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN, NOT A PLACE TO ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE\

IF YOU WISH TO ATTACK ME...

I WILL NOT RESPOND

WELL I WILL MAKE A DEAL

IF THE 6 PEOPLE THAT GIVE A RIP ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS

STOP WITH THE CRAP

I WILL RELINQUISH MY AFFILIATION

I'm pretty sure its fishercats choice if he will allow you to have a team or not. I'm pretty sure you have no control over that. So how about you press the caps lock button off, and use correct grammar. And then change your tampon. They maybe people will actually listen to your pointless :censored:.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I AM A DECENT POSTER

OR MAKE A MISTAKE

I WILL NOT RESPOND

What exactly is the point of using all caps though? It just doesn't make much sense, and it's only harder for people to read. That isn't being a "decent" poster.

I AM A DECENT POSTER

OR MAKE A MISTAKE

I WILL NOT RESPOND

What exactly is the point of using all caps though? It just doesn't make much sense, and it's only harder for people to read. That isn't being a "decent" poster.

yeah but who really cares? common' people, it is annoying but really who cares just stop saying things because we kniw it will not stop, the first time i saw him in caps i thought it was funny, so just chiil out, letrs get back to the concepts, i will have a broncos updat later today

I AM A DECENT POSTER

OR MAKE A MISTAKE

I WILL NOT RESPOND

He was confused by which letters were supposed to be capitalized, so he thought if he capitalized them all, he couldn't lose. Just playing, but really, I don't see why it is a problem for you to just use English the right way, you know, with correct letters capitalized, and punctuation and all of that good stuff...

MegatronSig2.jpg

I AM A DECENT POSTER

OR MAKE A MISTAKE

I WILL NOT RESPOND

He was confused by which letters were supposed to be capitalized, so he thought if he capitalized them all, he couldn't lose. Just playing, but really, I don't see why it is a problem for you to just use English the right way, you know, with correct letters capitalized, and punctuation and all of that good stuff...

BCUZ ITZ

NAWT

KEWL

ALL CAPS IS NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHT FUNNY!

the all caps idiot should be DQd just because all his posts are in all caps, and he cant even use a keyboard correctly. just my opinion

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

sigh.....apologies for the size of the image, didnt know it was as big as it is

picard-facepalm.jpg

for some C&C: i've liked everything so far and am looking forward to seeing them all finished

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived