Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

I really love RoughRiders9's Iowa Oaks Baseball logo concept. I think it would also work as a football team logo. It could be great as the Chicago Bears farm team. I'm just throwing the idea out there.

oaksconceptxy4.png

Hey, that's not too bad....

Maybe I'll whip up something for football using the Iowa Oaks logos in the future...

But next time... please ask me first if you do something like this with my logos. Thanks.

Sorry. I meant no offense. What I meant to say was, I really like the logo and team name, perhaps you should submit it as the Chicago team. My intentions were not to submit a concept for consideration or claim anything for my own, I mearly included a quick work-up to demonstrate it's effectiveness as a football logo. If I had it to do over again, I would have just made the sugestion and not included a pic. Again, my apologies.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really love RoughRiders9's Iowa Oaks Baseball logo concept. I think it would also work as a football team logo. It could be great as the Chicago Bears farm team. I'm just throwing the idea out there.

oaksconceptxy4.png

Hey, that's not too bad....

Maybe I'll whip up something for football using the Iowa Oaks logos in the future...

But next time... please ask me first if you do something like this with my logos. Thanks.

Sorry. I meant no offense. What I meant to say was, I really like the logo and team name, perhaps you should submit it as the Chicago team. My intentions were not to submit a concept for consideration or claim anything for my own, I mearly included a quick work-up to demonstrate it's effectiveness as a football logo. If I had it to do over again, I would have just made the sugestion and not included a pic. Again, my apologies.

That's okay. Just please don't let it happen again, that's all.

By the way, I've dropped out of this a bit while back, so the Bears are still up for grabs, I think. Plus, somebody already got Des Moines, so they'll have to but the Bears' team somewhere else.

IowaOaks.png

I am having a lot of trouble thinking of a name for the Lions affiliate. I planned on putting them in Lansing, and I just can't think of a very good name. I was trying to tie it in the the auto industry, but no good name is coming to mind. REO Motor Car Company and Oldsmobile started in Lansing, and I was hoping there was a name of one of their cars that would work for a football team, but there aren't any that stick out to me. ( Royales, Cutlasses [hey, I guess that is no worse than the name Sabres] Speedwagons) None of those really work for me, though Royales doesn't sound that bad. Anybody have anything else? I guess the name doesn't have to be specific to Lansing itself, but at least the state of Michigan.

How about Cruisers?

spacer.png

I am having a lot of trouble thinking of a name for the Lions affiliate. I planned on putting them in Lansing, and I just can't think of a very good name. I was trying to tie it in the the auto industry, but no good name is coming to mind. REO Motor Car Company and Oldsmobile started in Lansing, and I was hoping there was a name of one of their cars that would work for a football team, but there aren't any that stick out to me. ( Royales, Cutlasses [hey, I guess that is no worse than the name Sabres] Speedwagons) None of those really work for me, though Royales doesn't sound that bad. Anybody have anything else? I guess the name doesn't have to be specific to Lansing itself, but at least the state of Michigan.

How about Cruisers?

Cheetahs? It's a cat, like a lion, and it's also a car...

IowaOaks.png

Finally a Helmet to go with the Primary Logo. Secondary Logos and Uniforms MAY be released tomorrow. B)

jackals_helmet.jpg

Very nice job, RTI. And the colours are appropriate if that is Jackson, TN, and not Jackson, MS. A slightly lighter blue and red are the colours of the city flag.

Can't wait to see the jerseys.

Twitter • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Tumblr

I LOVE THE JACKALS HELMETS. THOSE ARE TOUGH COLORS TO LOOK GOOD ON A UNIFORM. IM ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH

capslock.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I LOVE THE JACKALS HELMETS. THOSE ARE TOUGH COLORS TO LOOK GOOD ON A UNIFORM. IM ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH

capslock.jpg

LMAO

IMO that Jackals helmet would look better on White. Cyan might be a bit much.

OMG I feel like Mr Beastly.

~?~

AWESOME WORK, IM GLAD TO SEE YOU DIDNT FORCE THE RED INTO THE UNIFORMS

Thanx BIGBAD, the red is just an accent colour. I almost made a red jersey.

RTI - It was definitely worth the wait on your designs. I thought all uniforms were great, especially the alt's.

spacer.png

Okay guys here's everyone who has posted a full concept so far:

-Miami Dolphins - Palm Beach Breakers - fishheatcats

-San Deigo Chargers - Las Vegas Aces - raysox

-Carolina Panthers - Raleigh Airborne - dgnmrwrw

-Green Bay Packers - Milwaukee Wolfpack - Viper

-Denver Broncos - Cheyenne Broncos - jake22

-New England Patriots - Pawtucket Pats - StatikGS

-Minnesota Vikings - St. Cloud, MN - MattMilone

-Cincinnati Bengals - Louisville Tigers - McCarthy

-Atlanta Falcons - Alabama Gladiators - bigmike

-Indianapolis Colts - Fort Wayne Generals - Ross_Shafer

-Seattle Seahawks - Tacoma Tugs - chrisCLEMENT

-New York Jets - Hartford Fighters - chestnutz6

-Houston Texans - Team city/name TBA - bruschimania

-Buffalo Bills - Toronto, ON, CA - drury23

-New Orleans Saints -Jackson, MS - shiznit1083

-Philadelphia Eagles - Harrisburgh, PA - PhilliesPhan1325

-Jacksonville Jaguars - Team city/name TBA - brandon_odis

-Detroit Lions - Team city/name TBA - -(dp)-

-San Francisco 49ers - San Jose, CA - dcameronh

-St. Louis Rams - Memphis Pharaohs - McCall

-Arizona Cardinals - Albuquerque Thunderbirds - Gary.

-Baltimore Ravens - Richmond Ravens - NEW.ERA.PANDA

-Cleveland Browns - Columbus Browns - sizemorematters

-Tennessee Titans - Jackson Jackals - RTI

-Pittsburgh Steelers - Wheeling, WV - gingerbreadman

-Oakland Raiders - Redding Turtles - TalktoChuck

-New York Giants - Team city/name TBA - scottysprings

-Dallas Cowboys - Fort Worth, TX - Spearhead

-Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Orlando Corsairs - MBurmy

-Washington Redskins - Team city/name TBA - cappital92

-Chicago Bears - Champaign, IL - mcrosby

-Kansas City Chiefs - Des Moines Chiefs - huskeraddict

-Kansas City Chiefs 2 - Omaha Phantoms - BIGBAD

That leaves 16 teams left to post(some have already posted partial concepts though). Also, please check this list to see if I have your city/team info correct, as we still don't have cities and/or team names for several cities. If I missed anything just refresh my memory. Again, there is no set deadline, but if you feel you can't complete your team in a reasonably timely fashion, you can drop out and let someone else do it.

Archived