Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to move the team to Wheeling, WV. Is that okay?

No problem.

Are we voting on teams? I thought we were but wasn't sure, if we are when does it begin, because I want to make some updates to mine.

IT WON'T BE BEFORE ALL THE TEAMS ARE DONE

Well I figured I should post these finally. I didn't come up with a different name so they're the Harrisburg Eagles. I used their old colors and striping inspired by the old uniforms.

eaglesmlfinal.png

And here they are modeled by Kevin Kolb (Using bigmike's awesome template)

eaglemlkolb.png

Edit: After all this time I realized I forgot to put in the URL. uniforms player

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Those are really nice how did you get the logo so perfect on the helmet? Also

Once more updated the Jerseys any one with c&c would be great

RichmondRavensLogoSet.png

-Used the Ravens alternate as the Primary logo also logo on Helmet

-Secondary mixing the R in the Raven wordmark to make RR (Richmond Ravens)

-Tertiary logo is an idea from the Baltimore Ravens, Combining the to R's and mixing them with the City of Richmond Flag

RichmondRavensHome.png

RichmondRavensAway.png

RichmondRavensAlternate.png

Troy Smith in Action in the Home Uniform

QBActionTemplateShadows-2.png

Links to all

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/pa...ng?t=1232008623

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/pa...ng?t=1232008602

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/pa...ng?t=1232008585

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/pa...ng?t=1232008647

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

IT WON'T BE BEFORE ALL THE TEAMS ARE DONE

OKAY I WAS REALLY ASKING THE CREATOR OF THE THREAD, man thats annoying

Yeah voting will start shortly after the last team is posted. Once everything is finalized I'll divide up the teams into the 4 geographically based divisions, and then we'll start the voting in a new thread.

Omaha Phantoms in action

home grey

road white

alt red

phan_action.png

All I can say is it's about :censored:in' time.... Thank-you for finally turning off the CAPS LOCK - maybe people will now be able to pay attention to the very decent concept you've created, instead of your ignorance and lack of board etiquette.

canada.png

i realize this is a made up league, but some teams have 4 or 5 jerseys and 4 or 5 pants. should we make a rule limiting number of jerseys and pants?

i vote for 1 home,1 road and 1 alternate jersey, and i would prefer 2 pants, 3 would be the max

i realize this is a made up league, but some teams have 4 or 5 jerseys and 4 or 5 pants. should we make a rule limiting number of jerseys and pants?

i vote for 1 home,1 road and 1 alternate jersey, and i would prefer 2 pants, 3 would be the max

Wheres the fun in that. :P

You guys are all doing a great job with this, its going to be hard to vote when its all over.

~?~

I agree with BigBad here. Since this is an NFL minor league I think it should be a 3 jersey max, just like the NFL.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I agree with BigBad here. Since this is an NFL minor league I think it should be a 3 jersey max, just like the NFL.

Thats why I went with the 2 jerseys and pants each. Its fun to have a lot of combinations, but there has to be some logic of budget for these teams.

But then again its all in fun so why not.

Those are really nice how did you get the logo so perfect on the helmet?

And I'm glad you like them. The helmet I drew with the paint brush in paint. It looks a little sloppy but it gets the point across.

And finally, I don't know how we're going to vote, but the Breakers and Fighters concepts are by far the best.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived