Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

Ok. I am finally gonna have access to the laptop here at work that has Illustrator and my designs on it. So hopefully in the next couple days, I will finally have the Memphis Pharaohs up here.

Please hurr, since you booted me out of Memphis, LOL. <_<

aZogIyu.pngfXsuJwP.png

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gold Rush are fantastic! That's a perfect name for a minor league team too. Well done!

Also I've updated the list on page one to reflect team concepts that have been posted. We're getting there. slowly but surely. Good work so far everyone!

The Gold Rush are fantastic! That's a perfect name for a minor league team too. Well done!

I agree. Perfect name and execution on this concept.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Nice work. Everyone does realize that the 'SJ' is the San Jose Giants'? Not complaining, just want to make sure using Minor League teams of other sports qualifies. Don't want him getting booted for it down the road. If it's allowed, great, cuz these are really sharp.

Nice work. Everyone does realize that the 'SJ' is the San Jose Giants'? Not complaining, just want to make sure using Minor League teams of other sports qualifies. Don't want him getting booted for it down the road. If it's allowed, great, cuz these are really sharp.

Well I would have never noticed that if you didn't bring it up. It's not original, but it looks too damn good. I'm letting a lot of the "must be original logo or throwbacks" violations slide. We're getting some great work out of both the totally original and partially borrowed concepts, and at this point I'm not really going to be a stickler about it. It's all for fun anyway, right? I say let the voting decide. If voters want to choose a slightly less polished, totally original concept over a very sharp, clean, but unoriginal logo concept, then it will sort itself out in the end.

I finally decided on a name that ties in to both the Lions and the City of Lansing. I just didn't want you to think I wasn't going to do anything. Now that I decided, I will work on the logos and stuff, and hopefully have this done this weekend. It may end up being later, though.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived