Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this better? I enlarged the lion's head a bit. I did intentionally make the crown and mane big, but I think the head being slightly bigger does help. On the alt, I changed it to a solid blue L, as many of you requested. The reason I had it as just a stroke, was because I wanted it to be a little easier to notice, but it works this way too. The crown on the alt doesn't match the one on the primary, because I didn't think it fit with the otherwise simple secondary, so I stuck with a simplified crown.

RoyalesLogos2.png

Maybe if you added some simple detail to the bottom of the mane, maybe?

aZogIyu.pngfXsuJwP.png

Is this better? I enlarged the lion's head a bit. I did intentionally make the crown and mane big, but I think the head being slightly bigger does help. On the alt, I changed it to a solid blue L, as many of you requested. The reason I had it as just a stroke, was because I wanted it to be a little easier to notice, but it works this way too. The crown on the alt doesn't match the one on the primary, because I didn't think it fit with the otherwise simple secondary, so I stuck with a simplified crown.

RoyalesLogos2.png

I really like the secondary logo, but the head in the primary logo is too small and doesn't look all that much like a lion's head.

lion_4.jpg

thank you, and is it possible to make the team from the same city as the pro team, seeing as a lot of people are using the same names and old logos of their pro teams?

You can certainly do it in a nearby city, but not the same city. And yes, using either throwback and/or unused team logos is okay. The idea is to place the team in a city that has many fans of the parent team, but is far enough away that they aren't able to travel to the NFL games often. The reserve division would be a way to bring the team to them, sort of, by letting them see the future stars and some of the guys that play on Sundays(mainly backup QBs and special teams guys).

RoyalesLogos2.png

It looks like a teddy bear with a beard. Maybe add some shading or highlights to make the face more cat-like.

Archived