fishheatcats

Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

Yes, It is dragging........................................... (sleepz)

Yes. We all know how you feel. Now stop repeating it over and over.

lol. I really didn't ask you.

Is this better? I enlarged the lion's head a bit. I did intentionally make the crown and mane big, but I think the head being slightly bigger does help. On the alt, I changed it to a solid blue L, as many of you requested. The reason I had it as just a stroke, was because I wanted it to be a little easier to notice, but it works this way too. The crown on the alt doesn't match the one on the primary, because I didn't think it fit with the otherwise simple secondary, so I stuck with a simplified crown.

RoyalesLogos2.png

Maybe if you added some simple detail to the bottom of the mane, maybe?

If you guys can find another person to take Houston, by all means, because I haven't come up with anything I've liked.

Is this better? I enlarged the lion's head a bit. I did intentionally make the crown and mane big, but I think the head being slightly bigger does help. On the alt, I changed it to a solid blue L, as many of you requested. The reason I had it as just a stroke, was because I wanted it to be a little easier to notice, but it works this way too. The crown on the alt doesn't match the one on the primary, because I didn't think it fit with the otherwise simple secondary, so I stuck with a simplified crown.

RoyalesLogos2.png

I really like the secondary logo, but the head in the primary logo is too small and doesn't look all that much like a lion's head.

lion_4.jpg

If you guys can find another person to take Houston, by all means, because I haven't come up with anything I've liked.

Cool, if its ok with everyone I'll take your Houston Team

Cool, if its ok with everyone I'll take your Houston Team

Fine by me.

I must withdraw from the Chicago/champagne bid, whoever wants to take it feel free.

I must withdraw from the Chicago/champagne bid, whoever wants to take it feel free.

I would love to take the Chicago Franchise, if that's ok.

Please take it.

Sorry for my late withdrawal, I've got quite a bit going on.

Please take it.

gladly, once I get approval from fisheatcats

Please take it.

gladly, once I get approval from fisheatcats

It's all yours.

thank you, and is it possible to make the team from the same city as the pro team, seeing as a lot of people are using the same names and old logos of their pro teams?

Team: The San Antonio Sharks

Venue: The Alamo Dome

Affiliate: The Houston Texans

Sharks? In San Antonio?

Sharks? In San Antonio?

Seaworld. duh! :P

Sharks? In San Antonio?

Seaworld. duh! :P

A "Red Foreman" emoticon would be so appropriate right now.

thank you, and is it possible to make the team from the same city as the pro team, seeing as a lot of people are using the same names and old logos of their pro teams?

You can certainly do it in a nearby city, but not the same city. And yes, using either throwback and/or unused team logos is okay. The idea is to place the team in a city that has many fans of the parent team, but is far enough away that they aren't able to travel to the NFL games often. The reserve division would be a way to bring the team to them, sort of, by letting them see the future stars and some of the guys that play on Sundays(mainly backup QBs and special teams guys).

RoyalesLogos2.png

It looks like a teddy bear with a beard. Maybe add some shading or highlights to make the face more cat-like.

Giving this a Bump just seeing if anyone has anything new done