Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok so for the Broncos i put their minor league team in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My mom used to live there and she told me there are many loyal broncos fans there, and wyoming does not have a pro team in anything i think, but none the less i think the town would support a team.

Sorry late to the party.

Get to know your surroundings. First Cheyenne is the worst place to stick a team in Wyoming. Its 30 minutes from Colorado, most of those folks are gonna be border hopping. Second, Wyoming does feature a (semi)pro indoor football team in Casper. The Wyoming Cavalry. Who from time to time has had a fantastic uni set but most of the time not.

WyomingCavalry.PNG

cavalry.jpg

So you know play into the history of the area. I know alot of people felt that we locals didn't like the Casper Rockies became the Ghosts but honestly the Casper Rockies felt like a cheap knock off of the real thing. I happen to like the Ghosts identity.

Two issues here, the dark grey shadowing follows a seeming random pattern, especially around the top fin. And the bottom fin for that matter. I don't understand the shape its supposed to be helping to define. Secondly, the white of the eye bugs me, it feels like it should fit completely within the black that surrounds it.

Cool look overall though, the red outline is exciting. I hope it translates into some cool red unis.

Still don't understand how Sharks pertain to San Antonio, a city not even on a coast.

SeaWorld San Antonio is the world's largest marine-life theme park and is a member of both the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums and the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (formerly the American Zoo and Aquarium Association)

:mojoto:

aZogIyu.pngfXsuJwP.png

Still don't understand how Sharks pertain to San Antonio, a city not even on a coast.

SeaWorld San Antonio is the world's largest marine-life theme park and is a member of both the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums and the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (formerly the American Zoo and Aquarium Association)

Yes, cuz when I think of San Antonio, Texas, the Marine-Life Park where ORCA WHALES are the primary atraction is the first thing that comes to mind.

Makes perfect sense to name them the Sharks.

Ok so for the Broncos i put their minor league team in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My mom used to live there and she told me there are many loyal broncos fans there, and wyoming does not have a pro team in anything i think, but none the less i think the town would support a team.

Sorry late to the party.

Get to know your surroundings. First Cheyenne is the worst place to stick a team in Wyoming. Its 30 minutes from Colorado, most of those folks are gonna be border hopping. Second, Wyoming does feature a (semi)pro indoor football team in Casper. The Wyoming Cavalry. Who from time to time has had a fantastic uni set but most of the time not.

(image removed)

(image removed)

So you know play into the history of the area. I know alot of people felt that we locals didn't like the Casper Rockies became the Ghosts but honestly the Casper Rockies felt like a cheap knock off of the real thing. I happen to like the Ghosts identity.

True, but the state of Wyoming has only one stadium capable of holding an American Football sized field... and that would be War Memorial Stadium on the campus of the University of Wyoming in Laramie. So therefore, I think the Wyoming Broncos (yeah, I said it: THE Wyoming Broncos) should play their home games in Laramie...

but then again, that's just me saying.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Sorry late to the party.

(image removed)

(image removed)

True, but the state of Wyoming has only one stadium capable of holding an American Football sized field... and that would be War Memorial Stadium on the campus of the University of Wyoming in Laramie. So therefore, I think the Wyoming Broncos (yeah, I said it: THE Wyoming Broncos) should play their home games in Laramie...

but then again, that's just me saying.

pretend team can build a pretend stadium

Yes, cuz when I think of San Antonio, Texas, the Marine-Life Park where ORCA WHALES are the primary atraction is the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the name is OK. It's not perfect, but they definitely shouldn't be called the San Antonio Orca Whales. Or should they?

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I think the name is OK. It's not perfect, but they definitely shouldn't be called the San Antonio Orca Whales. Or should they?

Actually, I was thinking something OTHER than an aquatic life name. That is definately not the primary thing about the city.

Have you ever been to San Antonio, Corpus Christie (the ocean) is 2 hrs away. That's less than commute time in some major cities.

Look dude, comment on the relevant (the logo), damn the name. Everything is not for You to understand. So drink your scope, and make your critiques relevant, if not then just keep me out of your conversation. B)

aZogIyu.pngfXsuJwP.png

Archived