Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

PhilliesPhan1325, I've gone ahead and reserved the Eagles' affiliate for you. Since there really is no time limit, whenever everyone gets done is when we'll do the voting. Whenever you can find the time to do it is fine.

Alright thanks. I'll try to work on something.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay guys we've got 23 teams reserved so far, I think we'll be able to get all 32 without anyone having to do 2 or more. Here are the teams still available:

New York Giants

Washington Redskins

Dallas Cowboys

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Chicago Bears

Tennessee Titans

Pittsburgh Steelers

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

Wait, who took Detroit? I was thinking of doing one for their affiliate. I didn't see anyone call them, but you don't have them as available. Are we forgetting they exist? (which I would like to do sometimes)

If you want Detroit you can have them. I'm drawing a blank, I can't come up with any good identities. So go ahead.

spacer.png

How about Long Island for the Giants and Bridgeport, CT for the Jets?

Honestly, I would think the other way around. When I lived in LI, all my friends were Jets fans (and by association, so was I, because i was a 14-year-old girl who did everything her friends did), and my cousins live in Westport, CT (somewhat close to B-port) and everyone in their town is supposedly a hardcore Giants fan.

ps- I'm still a girl, I'm just not 14 anymore :P

OK, Bridgeport, CT for the Giants and Long Island for the Jets.

Sounds good.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Okay guys we've got 23 teams reserved so far, I think we'll be able to get all 32 without anyone having to do 2 or more. Here are the teams still available:

New York Giants

Washington Redskins

Dallas Cowboys

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Chicago Bears

Tennessee Titans

Pittsburgh Steelers

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

Wait, who took Detroit? I was thinking of doing one for their affiliate. I didn't see anyone call them, but you don't have them as available. Are we forgetting they exist? (which I would like to do sometimes)

If you want Detroit you can have them. I'm drawing a blank, I can't come up with any good identities. So go ahead.

Okay I've switched the Lions over to -(dp)-.

Well since I already am using this team for a Minor League Football fantasy league, I guess I will use it hear too. If the league is going to be sponsered by Reebok, tell me and I can change it but my fantasy league is sponsered by Under Armor so it is already done this way.

Anyways I present you the Atlanta Falcons affiliate, The Birmingham Gladiators

Logo Sheet URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...rsLogoSheet.png

and here is the image

GladiatorsLogoSheet.png

Jersey Sets (4)

Home URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...HomeUniform.png

HomeUniform.png

Away URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...AwayUniform.png

AwayUniform.png

Home Alternate URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...omeUniform2.png

HomeUniform2.png

Away Alternate URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...wayUniform2.png

AwayUniform2.png

bigmike...

I really like everything you've done...If there was a way you could clean up the helmet logo, this would be completely awesome...I LOVE the uniforms...Good job...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I'll lay claim to the Jints farm team, no clue where I'm going to base them or what I'm gonna name them.

How about the

Brooklyn Goldenrosenfriedsteinsternbergmanwitzkis?

:P

(oh yeah, that is definitely the last name of someone my mother would want me to marry... ps i just found out that my last name, "Resnick," was originally "Resnikov" before the family came through ellis island... thought it was interesting)

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

OK, I'll lay claim to the Tennessee Titan Affiliate;

Playing Field: AutoZone Liberty Bowl

Name: TBD

You DO know someone already chose Memphis, right...

Who claimed Memphis?

brandon odis did for St. Louis I believe.

Actually I claimed them for St. Louis.

I'll take Washington or Baltimore if no one else has them.

NEW.ERA.PANDA has Baltimore-but Washington's still available.

Since his team will be the Richmond Irons, it might be a good idea to put your team elsewhere in VA-Hampton Roads (VA Beach, Norfolk, etc.) sounds like a good idea!

bYhYmxh.png

I'll take Washington or Baltimore if no one else has them.

NEW.ERA.PANDA has Baltimore-but Washington's still available.

Since his team will be the Richmond Irons, it might be a good idea to put your team elsewhere in VA-Hampton Roads (VA Beach, Norfolk, etc.) sounds like a good idea!

Sweet. I'll take the Redskins then. Location TBA.

Archived