New IIHF Jerseys in action

beesharps

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
image_673553ded14904895ba34898b5dd0863.jpg

image_673915440f87bb40d760449eaf3113aa.jpg

image_673cb89fd53816768e0b2d0859a76098.jpg

Good thing I haven't ordered my new Team Canada jersey yet because I'm getting one of those!

I'd hold off... the graphics are SCREENED on and it is quite gross feeling. They aren't the best jerseys made...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Only the front logo graphic is screened on... but what the heck do you expect? If that is a sewn in crest, that's a severe lack of mobility.

I don't want a crest, but like the rest of the striping on the home and away, they could stitch individual lines of fabric to make the leaf and MAYBE use a crest for Canada or once again, stitch it on. Would make it SO much better. The ink is too rubbery, and just feels... cheap..

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Only the front logo graphic is screened on... but what the heck do you expect? If that is a sewn in crest, that's a severe lack of mobility.

Would you agree that the jerseys that Canada wore last night are a different colour than the ones sold in stores? They are supposed to be burgundy, not a red which is similar to that of their current dark jerseys.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Would you agree that the jerseys that Canada wore last night are a different colour than the ones sold in stores? They are supposed to be burgundy, not a red which is similar to that of their current dark jerseys.

That's what I thought too. The picture that Icethetics had up on his site had Hodgson sporting a burgundy version of it, but I think it looks better in the normal Team Canada red.

8prlQWA.png

YES. I thought that was weird. On TV, the jerseys looked like the same color of the usual red, the ones in store and the merchandise related to it are clearly maroon, and the pictures posted above in the thread actually look like a hybrid of both colors.

That's what I thought too. The picture that Icethetics had up on his site had Hodgson sporting a burgundy version of it, but I think it looks better in the normal Team Canada red.

All I know is if they begin changing the jerseys to the brighter red, I may have to pick up the darker version as a, you know, "prototype" jersey.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

All I know is if they begin changing the jerseys to the brighter red, I may have to pick up the darker version as a, you know, "prototype" jersey.

Yeah, something to add to the collection, that not many people may have in 20 years.

8prlQWA.png

YES. I thought that was weird. On TV, the jerseys looked like the same color of the usual red, the ones in store and the merchandise related to it are clearly maroon, and the pictures posted above in the thread actually look like a hybrid of both colors.

Maybe they are saving the Maroon for something else...? Either way, I'll be interested in seeing whether Nike sends out these brighter versions in the near future.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

canada_tavares_reuters_400.jpg

THIS looks darker. Maybe the fabric they are using for the pros make the colour look different under the bright light compared to the replicas?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Just seems kind of weird that they'd look so different.

Or maybe it'll be like how Reebok made shipment after shipment of Saskatchewan Roughriders jerseys this year in the new color, without the script under the collar logo.

Just stupid mistakes on the vendors behalf perhaps?

Just seems kind of weird that they'd look so different.

Or maybe it'll be like how Reebok made shipment after shipment of Saskatchewan Roughriders jerseys this year in the new color, without the script under the collar logo.

Just stupid mistakes on the vendors behalf perhaps?

It is possible... but I have a feeling that the fabric they are using for the official jerseys are a slightly different colour and the material is more reflective and the light is somehow making it look a lot different than it is. In some pics it looks correct, in others it does not. I am very confused and want to get to the bottom of this.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived