Fast Food Hockey League

KaTo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked back at the ones you have done so far, I must say I am impressed. I think a very creative concept for a series in the first place, and the divisions are organized nicely. Taco Bell is definitely one of my favorites for the home and away, I wouldn't have thought of including hot pink but it ends up being a key element. I could do without the black alt on these, but the barberpole is a cool throwback. Good job so far, I look forward to the coming concepts.

Hey guys!

Good news: I've got my inspiration back. After I had no convincing idea for a couple of days now and found my self making some signatures (which doesn't I'll stop doing these now) I finally finished a new FFHL-concept which is Church's Chicken. Check the first page of the topic to see it.

I hope you like it and I'd really appreciate your comments.

I'm surprised you had a brief lack of inspiration. I love the Church Chicken set as well. I hope you get to finish all 30. I look foward to each of your updates and you have surpassed the expectations I had regarding this series.

Hey guys!

I just added the Burger King set. I hope you like it! And of course I included the "King-Logo", for those who are interested (it took me like ages to draw this logo but I finally came out very well in my opinion).

Comments please!

I love the burger king set it is my favorite of all so far but the "King-Logo" just doesn't seem right to me. It doesn't fit well on the jerseys to me, but keep up the great work

Yeah, it's too bad you didn't simply use an image of this.

I actually got this King-logo from a Topps (?) baseball card found on Google.

Next up, I'll come up with some new alternates which haven't been done yet, for example Churchs Vintage or Burger King black & gold using the King-logo.

Since I'm pretty busy these days, it may take me some time to post new jerseys.

Anyways, I hope you still enjoy this project which is still lots of fun for me. Maybe I could get some more C&C for the jerseys made and thanks alot to the faithful supporters of FFHL ;)

Hey guys!

I just added my Pizza Hut set. I hope you like it. C&C is greatly appreciated.

ah, pizza hut, guarenteed to make me ill. [the actual chain not the concept, concept is awsome]

do have a question though, that alternate 1 logo i haven't seen. is it an older logo or a user created logo? I"m more familiar with the old style logo on alt 2 and the current logo.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Hey guys!

I just added my Pizza Hut set. I hope you like it. C&C is greatly appreciated.

ah, pizza hut, guarenteed to make me ill. [the actual chain not the concept, concept is awsome]

do have a question though, that alternate 1 logo i haven't seen. is it an older logo or a user created logo? I"m more familiar with the old style logo on alt 2 and the current logo.

I love the alt 2 jersey. Also where did you find the logo on the first alt. You could have tried to find this logo for an alt.

You may want to check this topic ;)

I like your style. Very clean and consistent.

If you wanted to take this to the next level and educate us at the same time, you could make the names on the jerseys the name of the restaurant founders and the number the year of its founding. THe alt jersey could have the city name as the name on the back.

For example, Mike and Marian Ilitch started Little Ceasars pizza in 1959 in Garden City, Michigan.

Tom Monaghan started Dominos Pizza in 1960 in Ypsilanti, Michigan.

Dave Thomas, Wendy's, 1969, Columbus, Ohio

Dick and Mac McDonald, McDonald's, 1940, San Bernadino, California

James McLamore and David Edgerton, Burger King, 1954, Miami, Florida

Billy Ingram and Walter Anderson, White Castle, 1921, Wichita, Kansas

John McCullough, Dairy Queen, 1940, Joliet, Illinois

Everyone loves a roundel.

Archived