Fast Food Hockey League

KaTo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey!

I finally added a new set: Tim Hortons.

I hope you like it - keep the comments coming...

Well KaTo, this is the first one that I have negative things to say about. Tim Hortons, while their logo is red, doesn't rely heavily on red and white for their marketing. When I think of Tim Horton's I see browns; their cups, their trays, their uniforms, the donuts, the coffee!

ras4.jpg

The alternate is classic! I love that old logo, in fact one of the Timmy's in my home town still has that old sign out front!

Hey!

I finally added a new set: Tim Hortons.

I hope you like it - keep the comments coming...

Well KaTo, this is the first one that I have negative things to say about. Tim Hortons, while their logo is red, doesn't rely heavily on red and white for their marketing. When I think of Tim Horton's I see browns; their cups, their trays, their uniforms, the donuts, the coffee!

The alternate is classic! I love that old logo, in fact one of the Timmy's in my home town still has that old sign out front!

Well, I'll update this set for sure with a new color scheme. Thanks for your comment anyway. I'm glad you pointed this out.

However: Burger King Alt. III updated

Hey guys!

Here's some news regarding the FFHL:

- Burger King Alternate III major update (as I mentioned in my last post)

- Tim Hortons home & road major updates regarding the color scheme

- Tim Hortons Alternate II added (inspired by the cup DP just posted...thanks for providing that picture!)

Hey guys!

Here's some news regarding the FFHL:

- Burger King Alternate III major update (as I mentioned in my last post)

- Tim Hortons home & road major updates regarding the color scheme

- Tim Hortons Alternate II added (inspired by the cup DP just posted...thanks for providing that picture!)

Alt II is awesome! I love it! The home and road are much better now that brown has been incorporated. Great work!

Starbucks and Tim Hortons Alternate III added.

Many thanks to:

- stumpygremlin for posting the Starbucks logo

- SG for having this great idea of making a Leafs-based alt for Tim Hortons. Awesome idea!

- DP for giving me critics on both of the jerseys and helping me with the TH's one, especially the shoulder patch

C&C is greatly appreciated.

Hey! I just added Baja Fresh's jersey set.

Quicklinks:

Baja Fresh (Home | Road | Alternate)

C&C PLEASE!

Love them! I've never heard of Baja Fresh, but from the look of the logo I'd say you captured it well. I love the checkerboard striping. It reminds me a bit of Sbarro Pizza, but that's mostly the color scheme. I love the placement of the number under the stripe, it seems to fit well there. The number font works perfectly with the logo too. Great work on yet another amazing concept!

Quicklinks:

C&C PLEASE!

Love them! I've never heard of Baja Fresh, but from the look of the logo I'd say you captured it well. I love the checkerboard striping. It reminds me a bit of Sbarro Pizza, but that's mostly the color scheme. I love the placement of the number under the stripe, it seems to fit well there. The number font works perfectly with the logo too. Great work on yet another amazing concept!

Baja Fresh is a Mexican place, not really fast food, I think it's centered in CA or somewhere out west, and tried to come east, I know they were here in GA for a while, but then they left. It's a really good place, I would say about 10 times better than Taco Bell. Just way, way better. Kato, you really nailed this one, they do use the checkerboard motif on all of their bags and cups and stores, so it fits well. Very nice.

Quicklinks:

C&C PLEASE!

Baja Fresh is a Mexican place, not really fast food, I think it's centered in CA or somewhere out west, and tried to come east, I know they were here in GA for a while, but then they left. It's a really good place, I would say about 10 times better than Taco Bell. Just way, way better. Kato, you really nailed this one, they do use the checkerboard motif on all of their bags and cups and stores, so it fits well. Very nice.

I think your right about the California part. I know there are a few in Tennessee, I've been to one there.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived