Fast Food Hockey League

KaTo

Updated Chick-fil-A Alt II, Church's Alt I, Starbucks Alt II & III, Tim Hortons Alt III and Wendy's Alt II with pants and socks.

Are you going to add pants and socks to every jersey?

You may notice that pants and socks are included. I'll update all of the previous concepts to include pants and socks too.

;)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternate II is absolutely crazy, but totally awesome at the same time! I love the striping pattern you used, it fits the curls and flow of the logo. The color scheme is fantastic, the lighter blue and the navy really pop, and the red and white accents are great. The pants are a bit out there, but I think it fits with the concept. Another excellent set!

• 3 months later...

I've never been one to bump old threads, but the mentioning of Pizza Hut rebranding reminded me of this series.

These concepts have been awesome so far. Do you plan on finishing the series?

If not, that's cool. It has been a while.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

• 3 months later...

I actually decided to continue this series as I'm really determined finish it. I don't know, when a new set's going to come out but I'm absolutely trying to find some time to do it. I enjoy beeing back on here!

Your work here is really awesome!

As I browse them, I can't help but think you make it look easy for you to come up with great jersey design fitting the "team" shown.

But I know for me, I could never come up with anywhere near the quality of these!

I look forward to seeing the rest!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

• 1 month later...

Well guys...this may be the biggest comeback since...well, for today. I just finished my latest set, which is Ben&Jerrys. This is the first set since a long long time and I hope you still like my work and you have as much fun with it as I do. However, enough said, here are the jerseys:

Ben&Jerrys (Home | Road | Alternate | Alternate II)

C&C is more appreciated than ever before.

Cheers!

No comments? I thought you guys wanted this series to continue...

Well, I already told you all this on MSN, but to get the comment ball rolling I'll post here as well!

1) I'm not sold on the font choice still. I think a basic block font with this serifs would work well with the B&J's wordmark on the front.

2) The home and road don't say Ben & Jerry's to me. When I think of their stores they're very bright and colorful, like your alternates. I think so more color might be needed.

3) Tie-dye = crazy awesome

Keep it up man!

Archived