NFL Prototype Helmets

Bmac

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 2:

texansprototype.jpg

[

I love the Texans current uniforms. I had always wanted them to use the white helmet at home or as an alternate, but I love how they look now, and I have come to change my mind. Still like seeing it in Madden 2002 though.

didn't Madden screw that up, I remember that the bull was facing the same way on both sides.

Part 2:

texansprototype.jpg

[

I love the Texans current uniforms. I had always wanted them to use the white helmet at home or as an alternate, but I love how they look now, and I have come to change my mind. Still like seeing it in Madden 2002 though.

The white helmet and the red primary jersey would have been a much better choice in my opinion.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Quick mock-up of the Seahawks and what coulda', shoulda' have been!

SeattleSeahawks-CBHome.png

SeattleSeahawks-CBAway.png

SeattleSeahawks-CBAway2.png

nah, they look much better the way they are now. this is a bills style hodge-podge look.

Agreed. There are so many colors and so much going on that this looks like a patchwork quilt to me. Put me down as a fan of the monochrome look on the Seahawks, although the navy blue sleeves are my least favorite design element of all time, on any uniform.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I switched the socks on the away set with blue pants to the darker blue. I also changed the sleeves to the dark blue for better contrast.

SeattleSeahawks-CBWJBPDKBLUSOCKS.png

Gotta say, I still like the blue helmets better.

Archived