MLB Time Warp

JamieRose

Love the idea and the concept here. Good work on the Rockies from start to present. Looking forward to seeing what's next!

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I didn't feel like the Rockies was finished. The transition from '77 to '93 was just too awkward, so I'm adding one more to make the transition a bit smoother. Here's the 1986 Colorado Rockies. Simply a more updated '77 set, with some new elements to help tie it in to the modern.

ColoradoRockies1986Logos.png

ColoradoRockies1986Uni.png

TDZiMMB.png

Very interesting, but one historical problem. I would drop the front number for the 53 set for the Rox. Know that the Dodgers were the 1st with the number on the front, and I don't think teams were eager to add a number that quickly. 53 seems early for that.

This is a really cool series. I can't wait to see more of it.

If I may offer a suggestion though....with some teams it would be cool to see their early (1901) set with a different colour combo then what we're used to seeing. Like how the Pirates, in their early years, wore red, white, and blue rather then the traditional black and gold we're used to seeing them in.

This is a really cool series. I can't wait to see more of it.

If I may offer a suggestion though....with some teams it would be cool to see their early (1901) set with a different colour combo then what we're used to seeing. Like how the Pirates, in their early years, wore red, white, and blue rather then the traditional black and gold we're used to seeing them in.

All I can say is don't expect too many surprises from Arizona (not too many), but do expect me to get a little funky with Florida.

ALSO.. I'm 50/50 on adding more teams, depending on what I get done in what amount of time, so stay tuned.

TDZiMMB.png

Alright, I'm not ready to continue the Rays yet, so for now I'll put up the 1903 Phoenix Diamond Backs. I used a set similar to New York and Chicago at the time. Whereas they has white homes and blue roads, i have white homes and red roads.

ArizonaDBacks1903Logo.png

ArizonaDBacks1903Uni.png

"Within the next decade they would move to Glendale, Flagstaff, and Tuscon, where they decided to stop using the city names and instead use Arizona. In this time, they would go through some major changes and not decide one one look until the 20's."

TDZiMMB.png

Archived