Maz's NHL Thirds

maz

One of my main goals is to have as few black alternates as possible, as too many teams are turning to black.

2/3 have black so far ...

Boston and Ottawa both have worn mostly black jerseys throughout their histories. I said I was trying to minimize it, not eliminate it. Boston and Ottawa are two teams that can not only get away with having a black jersey, but are probably better off that way.

Wait until the project is alittle further along than 1/10th of the league to make such judgements.

oBIgzrL.png

^ It sure looks green to me, I like the black as an accent here.

The Sens look pretty good, but the stripes on the back should curve with the numbers, it looks awkward to me when it just stops.

Problem with that in real life is that I dont think theyd go through the trouble of making a jersey striped specifically for almost every number between 1 and 98.

Just put a black outline on the numbers... simple enough.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

^ It sure looks green to me, I like the black as an accent here.

The Sens look pretty good, but the stripes on the back should curve with the numbers, it looks awkward to me when it just stops.

Problem with that in real life is that I dont think theyd go through the trouble of making a jersey striped specifically for almost every number between 1 and 98.

Just put a black outline on the numbers... simple enough.

Didnt think of it that way...

...in any case, how about the Boston jersey.

oBIgzrL.png

Tampa Bay Lightning:

TampaBayLightning.png

I didnt want to deviate too much from their new thirds, as I think theyre actually pretty good. So I simplified them, taking out the "BOLTS" moniker, using the alternate logo as a crest, taking out the piping, and altering the sleeve and socks stripes.

oBIgzrL.png

Tampa Bay Lightning:

TampaBayLightning.png

I didnt want to deviate too much from their new thirds, as I think theyre actually pretty good. So I simplified them, taking out the "BOLTS" moniker, using the alternate logo as a crest, and altering the sleeve and socks stripes.

That is how their alternate should have looked!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Tampa Bay Lightning:

TampaBayLightning.png

I didnt want to deviate too much from their new thirds, as I think theyre actually pretty good. So I simplified them, taking out the "BOLTS" moniker, using the alternate logo as a crest, and altering the sleeve and socks stripes.

That is how their alternate should have looked!

Yep, a small change and still effective.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived