My first crossover.

joshhockey

I thought it would be cool to try a crossover so I decided to go for it.

I tried to go with the retro look for the alts. C&C please.

Honestly, the home and road look like Dallas Stars recolors and the alternate looks like a San Jose? recolor. I've gotten bashed for doing this before.

EDIT: Where did you find those numbers? (I'm assuming you used Paint)

6fQjS3M.png

Never really a fan of the sports crossovers but oh well.

Not a bad job, but your throwback still has a baseball on it.

Yeah I realize that but I wanted to keep the jersey baby blue and without the baseball i couldn't do that because the baby blue on the Blue Jay's head would blend in.

g4104.png

Yeah I realize that but I wanted to keep the jersey baby blue and without the baseball i couldn't do that because the baby blue on the Blue Jay's head would blend in.

Why don't you just take out the stitches?

Hi, how are you?

Why don't you just take out the stitches?

That's what I was thinking, or just trace the white outline around the jay.............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Aside from the baseball, the alternate looks nice. The other two though.. The Blue Jays have a modern design by baseball standards, and should be reflected in a good crossover. The semi-traditional striping just doesn't fit with a Jays set. I'd say for an effective crossover you'd have to think outside the box a little more on this one.

TDZiMMB.png

Aside from the baseball, the alternate looks nice. The other two though.. The Blue Jays have a modern design by baseball standards, and should be reflected in a good crossover. The semi-traditional striping just doesn't fit with a Jays set. I'd say for an effective crossover you'd have to think outside the box a little more on this one.

That too, and I also noticed that you didn't use any white. I was thinking you could maybe use it for some piping or something.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived