NCAA Football

DomTheAthlete29

Alright I'm going back to the BYU jersey next. I'm going to try and take your ideas about the royal blue and and McMahon era jerseys and try to work something out. Also, I'll try to get you guys on board with the gold, so I'm going to edit that concept as well design as well. Look for something to be out by Monday.

Keep the C&C coming.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

The only change I would probably make on the BYU concept is to make the outline around the oval one-color, and that color should be tan.

Yeah, I've tried it both ways. I like the way the double outline looks better, but I'll see what I can do.

Chris CLEMENT can you teach me how to make these on inkscape, i mean i have the template and everything i just dont know how to make them

I can't really teach you. Its best to just test out the different tools, I learned by myself. You can too!

teams.gif

byu12.png

Took some advice, not much different. I feel I nailed this one.

Well, I think (you asked) that white helmets look better for BYU.

And I realize you used the previous BYU look. I don't get (their decision to add) tan. And going from royal blue to navy blue is not an improvement. They looked better in the royal-blue-and-white days.

Packers-2.png

Decided to ditch the sliver style jersey, and tried to make the uniform less plain

airforce11-1.png

This is one of the few instances of diagonal trim (that is, the bolts) that works in my mind. And the bolts really should be continued on the pants.

Alright, I'll work on adding the bolts to the pants, good idea.

byu12.png

And I realize you used the previous BYU look. I don't get (their decision to add) tan. And going from royal blue to navy blue is not an improvement. They looked better in the royal-blue-and-white days.

I'm against going back to royal and white, it just make them blend in with Air Force who is also in the MWC. But you asked so you shall recieve.

teams.gif

Decided to ditch the sliver style jersey, and tried to make the uniform less plain

airforce11-1.png

This is one of the few instances of diagonal trim (that is, the bolts) that works in my mind. And the bolts really should be continued on the pants.

Alright, I'll work on adding the bolts to the pants, good idea.

byu12.png

I'm against going back to royal and white, it just make them blend in with Air Force who is also in the MWC. But you asked so you shall recieve.

I'm definitely all for the royal blue and white for BYU. However, I think the royal blue with the tan would probably look pretty nice. I know I love the royal blue and gold for Tulsa which would be somewhat similar. Just a thought.

• 1 month later...

Archived