Sports related holiday bounty!

Roger Clemente

I got a red authentic Matt Ryan jersey. Just in time for the playoffs :)

I thought I was getting a replica, but apparently not.

Sizemorematters, did you get enough jerseys?

yeah holy crap what's the deal?

I think I did :) . I wear one to school every day so I really got nothing else...

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad's a big Canadiens fan, so this being their centennial season I got him a hoodie with the centennial logo, and a DVD set of the 10 greatest televised games in Habs history (both from the NHL online store).

CCSLC signature.png

Marc Bulger home replica jersey

DVD box set of the complete game broadcasts of the '99 Rams' playoff run

(traditional) St. Louis Rams calendar.

EDIT-

BTW Mac, I think Roger was talking about this.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

For x-mas related to sports, I got the Toronto Maple Leafs 3rd jerseys with Luke Schenn on the back, as well as a maple leaf sweater, with some fancy design.

I will be wearing the jersey all the time... well until it needs cleaned at least.

I hope everyone had a good x-mas.

4kv29i.jpg

Phillies World Series DVD.

Phillies Upper Deck World Series commemorative card set.

Phillies SI and Sport Magazine special editions.

Suck it, Mets fans.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The only sports related gift I got was Sports Illustrated's The College Football Book. It's a nice read if you get the chance to read it.

Other then that, I got very little for Christmas so in part, I'm kinda jealous of you guys that have gotten much more but yet, I feel thankful for what I got in the times we live in.

I got a St. Pete Pelicans hat,

This is the one thing I'm looking for when we hit Orlando/Tampa next week.

Me, I got a Canucks third jersey and a retro-style Blue Bombers tee (the one with the retro-50's "Industry Prudence Commerce" coat of arms).

Welcome to DrunjFlix

For my father I bought him a DVD of all five Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl broadcasts (the 5 of the 6 they won).

Where'd you come across those, Raj?

Why right here: http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Greatest-Games-P...9423&sr=8-3 (although I got it from Amazon.CA myself)

Cool... I hadn't realized they'd released such a series.

Anyone else find the irony though in the fact that, per Amazon.com, "NFL Greatest Game Series: Detroit Lions Greatest Games" has already been discontinued? :D

nav-logo.png

For my father I bought him a DVD of all five Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl broadcasts (the 5 of the 6 they won).

Where'd you come across those, Raj?

Why right here: http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Greatest-Games-P...9423&sr=8-3 (although I got it from Amazon.CA myself)

Cool... I hadn't realized they'd released such a series.

Anyone else find the irony though in the fact that, per Amazon.com, "NFL Greatest Game Series: Detroit Lions Greatest Games" has already been discontinued? :D

They must have lost the kinescopes.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Luis Tiant Red Sox shirt

Phil Kessel Bruins shirt

(very) fake Patriots hat that my sister bought at her school

Tottenham Hotspur authentic home jersey Palvlyuchenko 9

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

i got a Jason Campbell authentic Redskins jersey from my brother in law and my wife got me the Great Book of Washington DC Sports Lists.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I got:

a Carson Palmer fathead

Ohio University Riddell mini helmet

Cincinnati Bengals desk calendar

Cincinnati Bengals cap

Columbus Blue Jackets cap

a book titled "Chic" about Chic Harley and the rise of the Ohio State football program

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived