MADVILLAIN's made-up football league!

MADVILLAIN

The two latest teams are by far the best. I'd say put the helmet logo on the sleeve for the Lancers.

And are you going to put the first concepts on the action template? Just curious to see them.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the uniforms, color choice is very unique. The two-helmet idea is pretty good too. But that logo, sorry, that wolf looks diseased.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Introducing the Atlanta Lancers. The side striping is supposed to somewhat mimic the Lancer logo. And I liked the way the name rolls off the tongue! Haha

atlwo2.gif

atluniwb7.gif

Being a graduate of a high school that was Home of the Lancers, I love this.

I'm a little behind on some of my action templates but hopefully I'll get them caught up soon. In the meantime... the Milwaukee Wolves. I did 2 helmets instead of a 3rd jersey. And there's plenty of little hidden M's and W's in the wolf logo.

milwaukeens5.gif

I have to agree with the other posters in this thread. The wolf logo just isn't working. It reminds me of a sea monster on a medieval map of the world.

I do think it was cool how you worked w's and m's into the logo, but I suggest starting over and using a reference picture of a wolf as a guide.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

That's an interesting color scheme you've got there. The two shades of gray are nice, and I like the green. But you might want to try lightening it up just a bit for more contrast. And that wolf logo...sorry, it just doesn't even vaguely resemble a wolf. But I like the design, and the number font is nice. Just redo that logo, lighten the green to a Minnesota Wild green and you're set. I'm assuming the pants will be light gray and green, like the helmets.

scotland_fifasig.png

Archived