Conrad.

Phoenix Suns

For the away, i would change the color of the ball so it doesnt get lost in the flames.

The only other thing is the gray. I am just not sold on it. How would black look?

Other than that, big upgrade.

Holy gigantic bump, Batman!

Nice concept, though.

holy hell ppl...thanks for the comments, but don't be expecting any updates ;)

I live in Phoenix but don't really care for the Suns. I'd probably attend some games if they sported those.

thanks for all the kind words everyone...here's a full update, complete with all 3 jerseys and a modified logo set:

suns09home5.png

suns09away4.png

suns09alt2.png

for the jerseys, i made the orange more vibrant, made my own new wordmark & numbers, and changed the shorts' sun logo to reflect the one in this concept logo set:

PHXLogoSheet.png

this is quite a bit to take in, so im all ears now as to what your thoughts are about these...

Dang Conrad, your uniform concept gets better and better with each modification! These are by far my favorite Phoenix Suns concept I?ve ever seen!

These are AMAZING!!! Way better than what the Suns have now. And thank you for getting rid of the gray!

These are AMAZING!!! Way better than what the Suns have now. And thank you for getting rid of the gray!

AMENNNNNNN.

As a long time Suns fan I can truly say that these are awesome! It's what they should be wearing now.

I like the more purplish logo with the full team name. The "PHX" is a good alternate logo but not the main one. I agree with BringBack with regards the "u" & the "n" being the reverse of each other. Nice touch. Also like the idea of losing the halo's (never understood that) and the gray.

These are well done!

Cool concept, very high quality stuff, as a fan its not necessarily something I'd like to see them wearing next season but the concept is very slick and well made none the less.

The logo's are SICK! Definite upgrade to current set, I love the idea of the throwback font mixed with the current logo set, and ditching the gray... nice.