Off I Go To The Hospital...

paynomind

Congrats Paynomind!

er...anyone tell you that 1 is not enough and 2 is too many?

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

I'm days away from that myself, with our first child, a daughter we'll name Margaret Jacqueline McIntire... I understand the excitement, because I'm just about there!

But a warning, not to be heeded for about 14-15 years or so: keep young Mr. John Dean Francis' hands away from my daughter! :cursing::grin:

Seriously though, congrats!

nav-logo.png

Thanks for all the good wishes, guys. I really appreciate the love. Community, indeed!

He was born March 12, 2:18pm.. exactly 8 pounds on the nose.

Here is a pic!

DSCF0432.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I don't know how I missed this post. PNM, heartiest of congratulations to you and your wife!!! I hope homelife is readjusting nicely for you, although with 3 kids already, I guess you're old pro's at that game. Hopefully the older kids will help you and the Mrs. out. I've only got one myself and my hands full, so I salute you and your family for doing everything that you do to keep a happy and healthy home.

Nothing but the best to all of you!!!

Archived