Chargers Power Blue's

dennisbergan

Great, I love that uniform.

However, it will tick off my Charger crazy 8 year old. He loves him some LT but he hates those powder blue unis.

He might see it as a girl color since his sister considers light blue to be her color (last year it was purple, before that it was pink, etc.)

Aren't pink, purple and powder blue girl colors? I always thought they were.

Somoene should teach the 8 year old that those unis are classics! Just an opinion.....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like all the talk about the set, but back to the original topic and a question I have:

Can anyone clarify the NFL rule on alternaties in the playoffs? HAs there been any other teams that have work alternates in the playoffs?

The rule is that they're allowed, but by doing so they've designated the powder blues as their home/dark playoff uniforms for this season. So it's the navy set they can't wear this post-season.

So, in Pittsburgh... will they be wearing the White pants with the Powder Blue stripe? Or being a road game, they can stay with the Dark Blue?

So, in Pittsburgh... will they be wearing the White pants with the Powder Blue stripe? Or being a road game, they can stay with the Dark Blue?

That would be interesting (white pants with powder blue stripe) but it wouldn't go with the navy blue jersey numbers.

I'd like to see all white though, which would be the first time in the 2 year history of the new uniforms.

I like all the talk about the set, but back to the original topic and a question I have:

Can anyone clarify the NFL rule on alternaties in the playoffs? HAs there been any other teams that have work alternates in the playoffs?

The rule is that they're allowed, but by doing so they've designated the powder blues as their home/dark playoff uniforms for this season. So it's the navy set they can't wear this post-season.

I imagine they will wear their regular white jersey/navy pants road set. I don't think the Chargers have gone all-white since moving to the current set, and even if they did they would still wear the white pants with the navy stripe to match the navy insets on the white jersey. Now if lightning strikes and both the Chargers and Ravens win next weekend, the Chargers would have to wear the powder blue set for the AFC Championship game in San Diego; they couldn't go back the the navy/white home set for that game.

They'll stick with the navy pants. It was just their home uni they switched up for the playoffs, not their road set.

Archived