Sign in to follow this  
Sc8b

Thrift Store Gems '09

I am currently in aj wright getting 6 edge maple leaf jerseys for 20 bucks each. 1 is a kaberle.

-Dan

While the cashier is ringing me up I may as well add that this is the location I got the other four. Sorry shum no wings

Still can't find any Caps jerseys at the AJ Wrights in Northern VA. My problem is that I keep calling them instead of just going to the store. Also, 3 stores have said the same thing: that as soon as the flier went out, a lot of people have purchased more than just one jersey. So am I missing the boat on this?

Where is the AJ Wright in NOVA, if you don't mind me asking?

I am currently in aj wright getting 6 edge maple leaf jerseys for 20 bucks each. 1 is a kaberle.

-Dan

While the cashier is ringing me up I may as well add that this is the location I got the other four. Sorry shum no wings

Still can't find any Caps jerseys at the AJ Wrights in Northern VA. My problem is that I keep calling them instead of just going to the store. Also, 3 stores have said the same thing: that as soon as the flier went out, a lot of people have purchased more than just one jersey. So am I missing the boat on this?

I know of one in Woodbridge over by Potomac Mills....But I rarely have seen anything hockey in there, let alone Caps stuff...It's mainly NBA stuff.

-Dan

I know of one in Woodbridge over by Potomac Mills....But I rarely have seen anything hockey in there, let alone Caps stuff...It's mainly NBA stuff.

Took your advise -Dan and drove down to the AJ Wright in Woodbridge and picked up a Small Red and Nameless Capitals Jersey for $21.00. It fits, although I wear a Medium Red Ovechkin jersey with the A (bought the jersey at Kettler Capitals Iceplex the start of the 2008 - 09 season). Pics are forthcoming. For those of you in the NOVA area, for over the last week, I've consistently called the AJ Wright's in Alexandria (5 times), Oxon Hill (three times), MD, and Woodbridge (8 times) to see if they received any recent shipment. From what I was told by the cashier, is that the NHL jerseys are a very, very hot item and that the customers always tell them that the cashiers have no idea how much even a blank jersey costs.

I picked up an orange Rex Grossman Bears jersey for $10 at the only AJ Wright near me in Chicago (near me being a very loose term, it's quite far west in the city). They had a few Marvin Harrison Colts jerseys, a couple Tony Romo home jerseys, and a few Ben Gordon Bulls jerseys.

I am at aj wright right now on my lunch. 6 more leafs jerseys 1 a sundin for 20 each all home blue. 4 montreal jerseys too 2 road white 1 CA logo with 100 yr patch, 1 striped with 100 yr patch.

Bought em all!

-Dan

A manager told me the re-stock daily so check as often as you can there are 2 near where I work so I stop in 2-3 times a week.

I am at aj wright right now on my lunch. 6 more leafs jerseys 1 a sundin for 20 each all home blue. 4 montreal jerseys too 2 road white 1 CA logo with 100 yr patch, 1 striped with 100 yr patch.

Bought em all!

-Dan

A manager told me the re-stock daily so check as often as you can there are 2 near where I work so I stop in 2-3 times a week.

You made out like a bandit -Dan!

Without further ado:

CapsJersey001.jpg

CapsJersey002.jpg

CapsJersey003.jpg

CapsJersey004.jpg

CapsJersey005.jpg

CapsJersey006.jpg

CapsJersey007.jpg

There are no AJ Wright stores near me, and even if there were, they'd probably be carrying Blackhawks or Wild stuff. I would love to get ahold of a cheap Pens jersey.

There are no AJ Wright stores near me, and even if there were, they'd probably be carrying Blackhawks or Wild stuff. I would love to get ahold of a cheap Pens jersey.

Bought em all!

-Dan

You made out like a bandit -Dan!

Without further ado:

CapsJersey001.jpg

CapsJersey002.jpg

CapsJersey003.jpg

CapsJersey004.jpg

CapsJersey005.jpg

CapsJersey006.jpg

CapsJersey007.jpg

Told ya!

Might turn it into a Varlamov or a Backstrom jersey. Thoughts?

Backstrom. Just so you can be like me...I got my Backstrom the year they switched to the red.

The TJMaxx stores around the north metro-ATL, they have had replica Falcons jerseys of....

#2 Matt Ryan

#7 Mike Vike (just arrived this week, I assume it's all the jerseys that were taken out of stores when the [stuff] hit the fan 2 years ago)

#13 Joey Harrington

#32 Jerious Norwood

#87 Joe Horn

All replicas for $10

I picked up a Vick jersey for my not-so-politically-correct halloween costume next fall...

Bought em all!

-Dan

Find a Devils jersey, will ya?

As soon as I find another on ill pick it up for you.

-Dan

Wow those Caps jerseys are great, I wouldn't mind having a Large if you'd like to part with one. I'd be willing to send compensation and shipping if you can pick another up....

Man, AJ Wright is no where near me :lonely:

Wow those Caps jerseys are great, I wouldn't mind having a Large if you'd like to part with one. I'd be willing to send compensation and shipping if you can pick another up....

Man, AJ Wright is no where near me :lonely:

If I find two large jerseys, I wouldn't mind parting with one. So far, it's difficult to find Caps jerseys.