Thrift Store Gems '09

Sc8b

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my group of friends decided to do Secret Santa, with a 20 dollar limit. Well the girl who got me ruined the secret part, and asked what I wanted. I said just go to the Salvation Army, and see if they have hockey jerseys.

She agreed. Pics to come Friday. ^_^

This is going to end really really good or really really bad...I don't see an in-between.

So my group of friends decided to do Secret Santa, with a 20 dollar limit. Well the girl who got me ruined the secret part, and asked what I wanted. I said just go to the Salvation Army, and see if they have hockey jerseys.

Someone's going to be getting used high school size medium jerseys for Secret Santa! Tis the season!!

If I did that I'd end up with smelly beer league jerseys. The thrift stores around here suck, except on the very odd occasion, like my Vanbiesbrouck jersey find.

anybody from the cleveland area been to the aj wrights at cleveland or lorain? I'm thinking about making the trip but I don't want to drive out there if the reputation is bad. Any help?

I was going to check the one in Garfield Hts either this weekend or after Christmas, mainly to see if they have any hockey jerseys

anybody from the cleveland area been to the aj wrights at cleveland or lorain? I'm thinking about making the trip but I don't want to drive out there if the reputation is bad. Any help?

I was going to check the one in Garfield Hts either this weekend or after Christmas, mainly to see if they have any hockey jerseys

thats alittle out of range, but if they have red wings jerseys let me know, thats what im after

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

thats alittle out of range, but if they have red wings jerseys let me know, thats what im after

Will do. If they have any hockey jerseys, I'll be thrilled

I plan on stoping by the Columbus location in January.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I plan on stoping by the Columbus location in January.

-Dan

Okay, so I should be expecting some reports from you then :D

6fQjS3M.png

So what did you get?

So what did you get?

Ah, she said she went to like 3 stores, and their was nothing. She got me a flannel shirt, so it's still cool.

Wait. Flannel shirts are cool again?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I started Flannel Shirt Fridays at my school...

So yes.

Then that makes it okay. I started No-Pants Thursdays at one of my former jobs. You're more than welcome to carry that one on.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Let me know if you find any NHL jerseys at the Garfield Heights location. I might check the Goodwill in Kent tomorrow to see if I can find anything. Mainly looking for a Jackets jersey for my room mate. Just got him into hockey this year, it would totally make his christmas if I can find one for him.

70389454.png

At AJ Wright yesterday I got a home DiPietro jersey for $9.99. It was missing the front Isles logo. I also got a Kings Commalleri jersey for $9.99. I am either ordering a new nameplate or completely removing all letters and numbers.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived