Thrift Store Gems '09

Sc8b

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a thrift store, but I stopped at a garage sale at a house down the road from me on Sunday morning. I got a new Authentic 59-50 D-Backs Maroon hat with the 2007 All Star game logo on the side for a total of 25 cents.

saBS.png

Not a thrift store pickup but if anyone lives near a Ross Dress for Less you might want to check it out. Picked up these Syracuse shooting shirts for $4.99 each.

DSC02945.jpg

Wow! That's nothing short of incredible. Those look really, really nice!

I had been eager to head over to Ross again. I hadn't gotten some shirts and shorts there but I hadn't looked for sports stuff there. I went today and got this for $10:

0718091449-00.jpg

0718091449-01.jpg

And this for $15:

0718091450-00.jpg

Here's what's on the hood:

0718091450-02.jpg

It also has an MP3 player pocket:

0718091450-01.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

• 3 weeks later...

I (foolishly) went to AJ Wright today, as to take advantage of Georgia's sales tax-free weekend.

I picked up a red Keith Brooking Falcons jersey and a blue Jay Cutler Broncos jersey (both replicas) for $16 total.

Those of you in the Atlanta area that are looking to fill your closet with jerseys for cheap, I recommend this place.....

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I need to go through some thrift stores! I haven't been to one in so long, do you guys just find these throughout the regular mens clothes or is there a different section to look?

2ly2w09.jpg

Looks like I need to go through some thrift stores! I haven't been to one in so long, do you guys just find these throughout the regular mens clothes or is there a different section to look?

My Goodwill places jerseys in the same section as basketball shorts and other types of active apparel. I tend to check out the regular clothes anyways just in case people stick stuff there as well.

And to Varsity Blue thanks, it has quickly become one of my favorite jerseys.

sig.jpg

Archived