Expansion NHL teams

kaydawg13

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lack of art it on the fourm creator not the readers, and the fact that your art has no connection to the jersey posted in the first post. Not to put down your work, but the head looks like a carved and painted potato an elementary school would do for a thanksgiving project.

As for the jersey, its not too bad. There could be some minor improvements, I feel that a darker green would compliment the yellow better and the introduction of white/reduction of black. The amount of black on the jersey takes away from the green and yellow.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

The lack of art it on the fourm creator not the readers, and the fact that your art has no connection to the jersey posted in the first post. Not to put down your work, but the head looks like a carved and painted potato an elementary school would do for a thanksgiving project.

As for the jersey, its not too bad. There could be some minor improvements, I feel that a darker green would compliment the yellow better and the introduction of white/reduction of black. The amount of black on the jersey takes away from the green and yellow.

so how is that not putting down my work? Besides I looked through your profile and apparently you're embarrassed by your logo concepts? Because all I saw was a few signature series.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

What can I say, I'm not much of a logo creator. But I know when I see good concpets and yours wasn't one sorry.

I'm not saying it was but when someone criticizes someone elses work usually you want feedback on how to make it better

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Alright...you want feedback...take a look at other indian logos and base your creation off of them. Take your time and don't rush when you create images, especially in paint, which seems to be what you are using. The same can be said for your bleeding-nose horse.

this is pointless

Native American mascots aren't really PC these days, so I'd start there. And yes, it is a pointless argument.

The thread was started with a rhetorical question, to which he supplied a response. No harm, no foul, especially since the original author has yet to do so.

this is pointless

1. If you are going to have a username like that, you might as well have concepts to back it up. As a matter of fact, if you are going to have a username like that, you really shouldn't post crap on someone else's thread, no matter how stupid the thread may be. The fact that you threadjacked with a concept that looks, um, bad, to put it lightly, really doesn't make a good first impression.

2. Is that really your fantasy logo? Wow. I think you need to work on it, it is so pixelated I had no idea what it was at first.

3. Don't post pad.

4. Mr. Beastly, is that you?

this is pointless

1. If you are going to have a username like that, you might as well have concepts to back it up. As a matter of fact, if you are going to have a username like that, you really shouldn't post crap on someone else's thread, no matter how stupid the thread may be. The fact that you threadjacked with a concept that looks, um, bad, to put it lightly, really doesn't make a good first impression.

2. Is that really your fantasy logo? Wow. I think you need to work on it, it is so pixelated I had no idea what it was at first.

3. Don't post pad.

That's not Mr. Beastly, and neither am I. I'm in his "Minor League Football" league.

this is pointless

3. Don't post pad.

That's not Mr. Beastly, and neither am I. I'm in his "Minor League Football" league.

Um, I never accused you. And how can you be so sure?

This is the most hysterical thing I have read in quite a while. I mean I've never seen two posters bicker on and on and on like this.

OnewhosaBeast: When people compare your logos to belimbed vegatables, what you do is MAKE THEM BETTER trust me.

~?~

I recommend both posters just start over with new accounts, neither one of which invoke the word "Beast"

And then we report both of you for sockpuppetry, which can be a bannable offense. ^_^

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

this is pointless

3. Don't post pad.

Um, I never accused you. And how can you be so sure?

People have accused me of being Mr. Beastly before due to my username. And I guess he could have ripped the San Antonio Nightmare logo off Minor League Football, but it was designed there.

What is this "Minor League Football"?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I recommend both posters just start over with new accounts, neither one of which invoke the word "Beast"

And then we report both of you for sockpuppetry, which can be a bannable offense. ^_^

Or they could request for a name change through the mods.

Archived