bigmike

Football/Basketball Action Templates (For MS Paint)

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU WERE TEMPTED BY THE BASKETBALL MONSTER!!!!! YOU COULD'VE CHOSE BASEBALL!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*ahem* um, I think it's a great start, but yeah his head might be a bit too small.

Haha yeah I will make a baseball one, and I will make is head a bit bigger. Thanks for all of your thoughts guys!

dang, looking back on this, big mike should make some more of these.

I loved these because they were so easy to use. I did make some baseball ones... I'll try to find a way to share them if anybody wants them:

8109449236_94a03b2aff.jpg

8109439653_a107acd094.jpg

8109449032_45370bcb03.jpg

Nice to look back on this thread, I feel like I've come along way since then quality wise. I could end up making another one someday but I don't have free time with stuff like this as much as I used too.

Perfect Zero, those baseball templates are sick! Way better then any of the baseball templates I ever put out, it would be awesome if you made those available to paint users!

see i was googling for templates and this was my favorite one that is usable in paint.

Nice to look back on this thread, I feel like I've come along way since then quality wise. I could end up making another one someday but I don't have free time with stuff like this as much as I used too.

Perfect Zero, those baseball templates are sick! Way better then any of the baseball templates I ever put out, it would be awesome if you made those available to paint users!

Thanks for the encouragement, although what you put out inspired me to make these figures. Each article of clothing is its own layer in Photoshop, but I could release another format for paint users.