An Idea for NFL Overtime

jkrdevil

Failure to type in the manner used by most of the educated world makes you look uneducated.

I don't think you are uneducated. But, I also think if you want people to take you seriously, you're better off typing like an adult. It's not difficult to hit the shift key any time you're starting a sentence or using the word "I". It makes your ideas and arguments easier to understand for those of us who read them.

Have a lovely day.

---

It's been a while since I posted anything about it, but the more I think about it, the less and less I think guaranteed possessions could even be a good idea at all. So much of football is time management. I think a great deal of strategy goes out the window when you no longer require that coaches manage the clock well. Why change that when going into overtime?

easier to read yes, but not unreadable which is how everyone seems to react. if you're able to read, then you're able to understand. period. you didn't have much of a problem posting a response to my rant, so it must not be too hard for you right?

and that have a lovely day closer is exactly why i have a such a problem with people like you who insist on being "proper." it seems like my choices are that either i seem uneducated to people i will most likely never see in my life and do what i want, or do what these same people tell me so they'll take me seriously though they seem to read what i write anyway....

WHATEVA! WHATEVA! I DO WHAT WANT!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived