MLS 2009 Superdraft logo

Viola73

It's a very nice logo (though a bigger shot of it would be nice.)

MLS routinely puts out the best logos out of any of the "major" sports.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

MLS routinely puts out the best logos out of any of the "major" sports.

Agreed.

Also agree with Kevin that SuperDraft has lost alot of relevancy, especially with the dissolution of the reserve league this year.

But nice logo!

The draft is fun as hell. I went down to Baltimore last year as a last minute thing with 3 buddies (one of whom is a writer for a sports website). Nothing like getting caught swearing at Landon Donovon on tv ^_^

Wait a minute.

I was at the draft in Baltimore as well.

Are you a TFC supporter? If you are then I probably met and sat with you guys.

Indeed, the Gateway Arch on the MLS Superdraft 2009 Logo looks a bit like the StarTrek ComBadge.

If St.Louis would get an MLS team (IMO would be nice to have them in the league), what are the odds that the Arch would feature somewhere in the club logo, as the Spaceneedle does in Seattle...

The Superdraft, despite the cancellation of the reserve league and supplemental draft, remains one of the best ways to get some future talent on your roster, specially the GenAdidas players (who don't count against the salary cap).

Hopefully some expansion news and the not yet seen new jerseys will be on display too.

Whoever goes, make noise for your (future) team and enjoy it!

The draft is fun as hell. I went down to Baltimore last year as a last minute thing with 3 buddies (one of whom is a writer for a sports website). Nothing like getting caught swearing at Landon Donovon on tv ^_^

Wait a minute.

You probably did, there was only 4 of us. I was the youngest of the 4.

1zqy8ok.gif

Wait a minute.

I remember. Mo and Paul came over to us afterwards and gave you the MLS ball they had at their station.

Good Times!

Wait a minute.

I remember. Mo and Paul came over to us afterwards and gave you the MLS ball they had at their station.

Good Times!

Yepp. I still have that ball in my apartment. Too bad the draft is in St Louis this year, too far to go to from Toronto.

1zqy8ok.gif

Archived