World Baseball Classic Project

JayJaxon

With the WBC right around the corner, I decided to come up with a new uniform set for a few teams. I decided to go with Team Canada first because I think they deserve better with their uniform set. I included the maple leaf in the word mark and kept the rest fairly simple. With the Canada word mark and jersey colors I used a darker red than what is in the flag. I thought the red in the flag would be too bright. If there is a lot of interest in this thread, I may just go ahead and do all of the WBC teams. But for now I have about five in mind that I will be doing for sure.

CanadaWBC.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is Mexico. I don?t have a huge problem with the current set, and the changes I have made are minor. I added some piping to the jersey, and the word mark is slightly different. On the green alternate, I left the buttons white on purpose because I thought it didn?t look half bad. Was this a good idea? I'll give it a little while before I post more so I can see where I'm at on these things.

MexicoWBC.png

I really like it. I wouldn't mind seeing a more complete set including the pants and socks and maybe an alternate. Can't wait to see the others. I like your jersey template too. I've never seen that one that I recall. I would agree with the shadows/wrinkles being a tad too dark. Overall, nice work.

All I can say is WOW! :notworthy: Only one minor thing that caught my eye was that maybe the creases/wrinkles/shadows could be toned down a little more. Other than that fantastic work, can't wait to see the rest.

Yup...I think you may be right on that one :) I'm glad you like it though :)

I really like it. I wouldn't mind seeing a more complete set including the pants and socks and maybe an alternate. Can't wait to see the others. I like your jersey template too. I've never seen that one that I recall. Nice work.

The jersey template is mine that I made from scratch. I do a lot of baseball concepts and I wanted to have something that was 100% mine. The hat template is mine as well.

-I am currently working on pants that match my jersey and hat...I hope to have it up soon.

-For the WBC, I think 2 jerseys would do just fine. Some teams might only get to play two games this year anyway since it is double elimination. That's why I only did 2 jerseys per team.

-Although I don't have pants completed, socks would be fairly easy to do, so if the teams I re-create have any funky sock designs, I'll be sure to include them.

-Thanks for looking :)

Nice job on these so far. I know it's been said already and I agree, tone down the wrinkles. It makes them look like their made of stone and are cracking. I would like to see your interpritation of all of the teams. I also agree with you in only having 2 jerseys. This is a tournament not a season so I think home and road are all that is needed.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

The little changes you made to the Canada uniforms certainly made a huge difference. The Mexico unis are very nice, too, but I'm definitely more in love with the Canada ones. Can't wait to see the Venezuela unis (if you decide to do them, that is).

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

Here is the United States team. With this set I wanted to go in a different direction than what they always seem to use. That 'USA' word mark across the chest bores the heck out of me, and I wanted to see what team USA would look like with 'United States' Instead. I like how this one turned out. As with the Mexico set, I left the buttons white on the dark jersey because I thought it added a little to the set. I included a bigger version of the cap logo for all to see, since the cap is fairly small. Thanks to all that have checked out this thread so far, and I am looking forward to your thoughts on Team USA.

USAwbc.png

:notworthy: These are amazing, especially the USA set! I would love to see us in this. No pun intended.
The USA set is amazing.

Thank you! I was really hoping to get a positive response from Team USA. I am currently working on Australia. Right now the plan is to use the same color scheme that they used in the last WBC. If anyone would like to suggest something a little better, feel free.

Archived