2009 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another day, another victory! Jays still first in the AL East (enjoying it while I can) :D

Well when the O's are blowing 7 run leads, and the Yankees are giving up 14 runs in an inning, you are likely to be in first.

saBS.png

The Indians-Yankees game may as well be in Coors Field. We are throwing Indians batting practice pretty much, 14 runs in 1 inning????

Didn't Wang basically do the same thing in Tampa in his last start? Only this time it was much worse.

Yeah, and Anthony Clagget (a reliever who we brought up Yesterday) ain't doing any better.

The Red Sox sure aren't leading the AL East right now, but WOW the Yankees' pitching seems to be in rough shape. They better do something about this mess pretty soon.

And it's nice to see the Jays getting off to a good start for once. It could pay off for them if they keep it up.

FOX should switch the game. They actually gave me a little bit of hope when they showed a video of 2 Cardinals talking. Just switch the game, nobody wants to see this.

Twins sent Phillip Humber through waivers today, and he is expected to be picked up by somebody. One piece of the Johan trade is already gone.

The only good player the Twins will have to show for that trade is the fella in you sig. Cargo is going to be a star.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Twins sent Phillip Humber through waivers today, and he is expected to be picked up by somebody. One piece of the Johan trade is already gone.

The only good player the Twins will have to show for that trade is the fella in you sig. Cargo is going to be a star.

Which makes me wonder why we didn't accept the Sox's offer.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Another day, another victory! Jays still first in the AL East (enjoying it while I can) :D

Well when the O's are blowing 7 run leads, and the Yankees are giving up 14 runs in an inning, you are likely to be in first.

A record of 9-4 doesn't hurt either

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I wonder if anyone is still at the ballpark with this rape job going on in the Bronx...

There will be a ton of talking heads just going nuts once this game ends... I think the only thing worth watching it is to see if the Indians can somehow crack the 30 run mark on the Yanks in their new ballpark.

I'm sure that you were being facetious, but that's not half bad. You can enjoy a day at the ballpark, but you won't have to watch the crap on the field. Best of both worlds.

In regards to the New Yankee Stadium massacre that's going on.....where are the Geneva Convention rules when you need them?

(Not that I'm complaining, I actually enjoy the Yankees getting shellacked very much, but doesn't FOX have other options?)

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

If there is a bright spot for the Yankees on this day, Cleveland could have posted up many more runs. They had the bases loaded with 1 out in the 9th and they only scored once. Still...22 runs is a lot.

Archived