"game Worn" Sox Jersey On Ebay?

DGivens87

Hold the phone!

They are a Yankees fan and yet they just bought this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2784805522

And the feedback he left for it:

awsome five stars***** id buy from you anytime man thanks love the card

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Roger, good point on that Teddy Ballgame card she bid on, so-called "Yankee fan." She can't even get that straight! lol I called her out on the impossibility of Schilling not being at the game. Here's her e-mail in response to that accusation. And Chris, this is the same e-mail in which she calls me a "more on." LMAO!

WHAT I SAID

So then don't make up a story that you were present at the game and that Curt

Schilling himself gave the jersey to your son while you were there. Just tell

the truth. If you don't 100% know if it's game worn, don't say it is. Here's

another piece of info in regards to this "game-worn" jersey: Curt Schilling

doesn't even attend spring training games where the Sox face divisional

opponents (i.e. the Yankees, Blue Jays, Rays, and O's). He does so because he does not want to give any added "edge" to divisional opponents by showing what he's got in terms of pitches before the season starts. Besides, by making up the story that Schilling gave the jersey to your 5 year old son and then quickly

selling it on eBay just makes you look even worse.

Her respone, in her own(very misspelled and uneducated) words:

Are you serious. Don't bother me anymore, and what is the difference If I don't give it to my son, he doesn't even know baseball yet, mind your business. And I did know 100% sure cause unless you can't read, i told you they told me so, get over it and move on. Wow you must be Mr. Baseball., don't tell me where I got the shirt, get over it, it was an easy mistake, and by the way, I would say you were wrong cause shilling was there I didn't say he played, more on.

"More on"....God, give this woman a clue!

Tell her about the card! Tell her about the card!!! She must a a Yankees fan if she's willing to part with a free Red Sox jersey, but pay $50 for a Ted Williams card.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

also, add the fact that the jersey is a Majestic XL (which is usually a replica) and the authentic BP jersey would most likely be a russell athletic, probably somewhere between size 48 - 52.

Ah this is fun... didn't she say she was the wife and then mentioned that her dad grabbed it in the first email?

I'm confused

Dad AND Husband.

You get pretty stupid when your family tree is a wreath.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

*picks up wiffle bat*

it's a lying either way situation...if i'm not mistaken last year's BP jerseys had blue lettering w/white outline on the back-but we all know Schilling was in AZ at the time.

*bashes the hell out of this*

Nope, white letters and numbers with a blue outline. See the link below for what the BP jersey's supposed to look like.

Link

Looks like what we have here is someone bought a "customized" Sox BP jersey off mlb.com (where they DO NOT use the actual letters/numbers on them) and is pawning it off as game-worn or something to that effect.

i know that's how it is THIS year...just pointing out that IIRC it was the other way around last year.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

also, add the fact that the jersey is a Majestic XL (which is usually a replica) and the authentic BP jersey would most likely be a russell athletic, probably somewhere between size 48 - 52.

I believe Majestic does all the authentic MLB uniforms now

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I believe Majestic does all the authentic MLB uniforms now

my bad!...that's a shame, i thought russell did a great job with the MLB jerseys.

this shows you what happens when you lie on ebay. Although I have seen some pretty good scams on there before, like some guy was trying to sell the box to an x-box and listed it as an x-box box. someone else bought it for over 3 hundred dollars.

man did you guys get this lady's number

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

*picks up wiffle bat*

it's a lying either way situation...if i'm not mistaken last year's BP jerseys had blue lettering w/white outline on the back-but we all know Schilling was in AZ at the time.

*bashes the hell out of this*

Nope, white letters and numbers with a blue outline. See the link below for what the BP jersey's supposed to look like.

Link

Looks like what we have here is someone bought a "customized" Sox BP jersey off mlb.com (where they DO NOT use the actual letters/numbers on them) and is pawning it off as game-worn or something to that effect.

i know that's how it is THIS year...just pointing out that IIRC it was the other way around last year.

Nope. Same as those. I've got pics taken from last season somewhere on my HD, I may post it later.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived