Which city has the best set of logos?

yoo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, dgthree. I had no idea what any of Miami's logos looked like.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Miami, Tampa, and Charlotte.

LOL. I think any city that boasts the Tampa Bay Lightning logo as their own is immediately DQ'd. Let's not even mention the Rays and their clip-art logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think parts of New York's various teams are brilliant like the Yankee's NY, the Jet's uniforms, the Knick's secondary, the Ranger's lady liberty alt, and I'm even fond of all the Met's stuff.

But, c'mon. The Knick's main is weak, the Jet's main makes the Brown's main look dynamic and the less said about the Giants the better.

And how come there is so much red in the Yankee's logo? It's nifty, but it doesn't seem to fit.

Damn, I sound like Andy Rooney.

I think parts of New York's various teams are brilliant like the Yankee's NY, the Jet's uniforms, the Knick's secondary, the Ranger's lady liberty alt, and I'm even fond of all the Met's stuff.

But, c'mon. The Knick's main is weak, the Jet's main makes the Brown's main look dynamic and the less said about the Giants the better.

And how come there is so much red in the Yankee's logo? It's nifty, but it doesn't seem to fit.

Damn, I sound like Andy Rooney.

Because the red sox stole all the blue.

Even with my Pittsburgh prejudice, I gotta say Chicago has the best set of logos. There's not even a close second.

Miami's logos are a joke.

New York's logos are just dreadful.

Even with the Bears logo being the weakest of the bunch, Chicago all the way.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

BostonBruinsBear.GIF

532.gif

061017_boston_celtics_shamrock_logo.jpg

080707_Boston_Red_Sox_logo.jpg

i think cleveland is a close second,

indians logo is solid, although racist

while the cavs have suffered from many poor looks, the lebron era branding is stunning

the browns are questionable but the alt bulldog is strong

make the water in this logo frozen and even the minor league logo is cool

Monsters.jpg

I think I have to be a homer and say Chicago, just because they are so iconic and classic, though I think the Bulls are do for an upgrade. I also really happen to like Atlanta. The Hawks and Falcons have good modern designs that are not too much and the Braves bring in a classic.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

Archived