My Website

TurnTwo

I don't see an entry in the portfolio for the Mesquite Clowns. ;)

I'm thinking of putting that in there and replacing one of the other pages. In your humble opinion, what is the worst concept of the bunch? haha

I like how it's an even 16 right now and if I put in Mesquite I would probably eliminate one of the other pages.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

I don't see an entry in the portfolio for the Mesquite Clowns. ;)

I'm thinking of putting that in there and replacing one of the other pages. In your humble opinion, what is the worst concept of the bunch? haha

I like how it's an even 16 right now and if I put in Mesquite I would probably eliminate one of the other pages.

Nah, you just need to make more concepts to fit an even 32. :grin:

there's quite a lot you can do with a static site - i'd recommend visiting sites such as smashingmagazine.com and faveup.com for tips & inspiration.

I'm trying to incorporate things statically that give the illusion of a flash site for the time being. Thanks for those sites; I'll have to check them out.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, I've made a lot of changes to the site since I started this thread and wanted to give this a bump so you could all take a look.

I foolishly forgot to take screenshots of the old site so it may be hard to know exactly what changes I made.

Nonetheless, here it is: www.turntwodesign.net

C&C appreciated as always!

Archived