Some new MLS kits

roxfan00

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm disappointed with all of these, especially the Galaxy kit. All downgrades.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

the opening on the Houston collar is odd.....

Good catch.....I have over 100 soccer jerseys and cant find a similar "broken collar" look....

Norwich City wore something similar in 04-06. similar in the sense it had the side fastening collar. not nearly such a wide opening though.

Chivas USA

77492RE23.jpg

Hey! Chivas has an actual change kit!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

They have? I don't remember seeing any Chivas USA Navy shirts recently.

Also, I don't like the Comex logo on these. It's simpler...but it's also not very distinctive, without the thing on the x.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

anything new for the Wizards?

As far as I know...no, but that still doesn't leave out any chance that a 3rd could come around this season (the Rapids did one last year). Who knows...the MLS AND the clubs are still in the bush league stages when it comes to information about kits and gear and the MLS Store is a TOTAL rip off and doesn't seem to care if its' up to date.

The Wiz got new kits last year so they will be wearing the same this year. In 2010 there will be a slew of new kits in the MLS along with the one for the Philly franchise.

I have the Norwich shirts in question, those aren't nearly as awkward-looking as the Dynamo's.

Chivas USA seems to wear their third kits when they play Dallas and that's it. It's ridiculous. If your primary is red/white stripes, your secondary should not be the same thing with a little more white.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

so far I like the Houston Kits the most (actually the away one is my favourite)

It's really a shame what adidas has produced for horrible templates (specially the NY bycicle ones or the Toronto ones which have way too much stuff on and around the sleeves, besides the 3 stripes)

Chivas changed their 3rd to the away kit, so no more almost identical kits for them and to be honest it looks really good!

I'm disappointed LA choose that "Seattle Saunders" template, I don't like that tight neck thing and the outside stitched part is just dumb.

Would anyone be kind enough and try to do aquick LA mockup (home/away colors) with the Houston template ?

As far as I know...no, but that still doesn't leave out any chance that a 3rd could come around this season (the Rapids did one last year). Who knows...the MLS AND the clubs are still in the bush league stages when it comes to information about kits and gear and the MLS Store is a TOTAL rip off and doesn't seem to care if its' up to date.

The Wiz got new kits last year so they will be wearing the same this year. In 2010 there will be a slew of new kits in the MLS along with the one for the Philly franchise.

I'm not nearly as concerned about the Wizards getting a new kit as I am with them getting a new club crest.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

I'm not nearly as concerned about the Wizards getting a new kit as I am with them getting a new club crest.

They actually just got a new crest about 2 years ago and put it on the kit last year. The only way I see them totally changing their crest is to change their name (which IMO they are heading in that direction with the slow moving adaptation of the logo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Wizards#Crest ).

I hope they go with a name change after they build their stadium. I know Kansas City is known more for jazz but I would really like to see them become the Blues. It sounds good, they already have the colours, and they have the history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_city#Music

It all fits.

I know someone did a bunch of atlernate logos for the Wizards or the Cauldron but I can't find them.

They actually just got a new crest about 2 years ago and put it on the kit last year. The only way I see them totally changing their crest is to change their name (which IMO they are heading in that direction with the slow moving adaptation of the logo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Wizards#Crest ).

I hope they go with a name change after they build their stadium. I know Kansas City is known more for jazz but I would really like to see them become the Blues. It sounds good, they already have the colours, and they have the history:

It all fits.

I know someone did a bunch of atlernate logos for the Wizards or the Cauldron but I can't find them.

I know that they changed their crest, but terrible-->bad-->slightly less bad doesn't cut it. Whether they keep the name or not, the team needs a new crest.

As for your idea, I have to say that I don't think of Jazz or the Blues when I think of Kansas City regardless of the history that may exist there. Frankly, the only thing about Kansas City that comes to mind is Barbecue....hmmm...how about the KC Masterpiece? :P

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

It all fits.

I know that they changed their crest, but terrible-->bad-->slightly less bad doesn't cut it. Whether they keep the name or not, the team needs a new crest.

As for your idea, I have to say that I don't think of Jazz or the Blues when I think of Kansas City regardless of the history that may exist there. Frankly, the only thing about Kansas City that comes to mind is Barbecue....hmmm...how about the KC Masterpiece? :P

I really wish the Wizards would design a crest that was meant for soccer. When you see it, it should look like it only belongs on a soccer kit. The concept done by Logoman is really well put together, and I would love to see the Wizards in these threads.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...c=60568&hl=

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Archived