Coyotes Jersey Concept

Chazberg

It's okay but I hate how a lot of Phoenix teams are using "PHX" in their whole logo schemes.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Chazberg or anyone,

how come I can't get the "phx concept" to open up - I checked the "TFAQ" and I am unable to c/p or anything to get it to open - all I get is another "window" with the same thread.

Help? :wacko:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Not a big fan of this alt. BUT if you go this route, try taking it a step further and instead of using the Coyote Head Crest. Work the Star from the State Flag into the mix. You could have just the top half of the star visible at the bottom of the Sweater (people always forget Hockey Players wear Sweaters not "Jerseys"). Then move the Coyotes main crest to the shoulders with PHX over or under it.

Not a big fan of this alt.  BUT if you go this route, try taking it a step further and instead of using the Coyote Head Crest. Work the Star from the State Flag into the mix. You could have just the top half of the star visible at the bottom of the Sweater (people always forget Hockey Players wear Sweaters not "Jerseys"). Then move the Coyotes main crest to the shoulders with PHX over or under it.

with the way coyotes fans feel about dallas, i'm thinking a star on the sweater would be just about as welcome in phoenix as an angry derian hatcher...

Chaz-

thanks, I didn't know about the "drag to the browser" trick - very good jersey. I like the rising desert sun "theme" - excellent work Chaz! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Chaz, I love ya, dude... but this jersey while very creative is one of the most horiffic things I've seen. Looks like you had some positive feedback, so I don't mind being blunt:

I've only seen more visually assaulting jerseys from Discriminator. This would qualify as a 'scrim quality jersey.

:D

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived