Fantasy Basketball Concept

randyc

Hey everyone, thought I would get a little feedback/help with my fantasy basketball unis. My team is the Vancouver 86ers and they play in NABA here on the boards. I thought I'd get a little input on the home jersey. I can't really decided which version of the wordmark looks better. Uppercase or lowercase? Also, for those that didn't notice, the home and away jerseys are based on the Atlanta Hawks current jerseys, and the alternate is based on the Vancouver Grizzlies old unis and an homage.

VAN86ersHome.png

VAN86ersHome-2.png

Away

VAN86ersRoad.png

Alternate

VAN86ersAlternate.png

8prlQWA.png

Since I made the logo package for you, I feel like I must reply to this. I would, like GoDawgs08 said, like to see a more unique jersey design made up. This one looks okay, but it isn't your design. Something more original would be great. You could even work in a third color into the design so the Silver would be used at least a little bit. I actually love the alternate, but think that the side panels should only be on one side of the jersey as well, just like the shorts. The way you made the name on the back look is a clever touch.

Archived